PG 13 Duo Project! Please Give us your input!
moretroubleagain and me are doing a bit together! We need your ideas!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here's the explanation! Please read the left column first, then the right column. I know it's confusing, but it's old habits... 

Still, read it, and then please, please, please, reply and give us your thoughts!

Gallery Images by lucky
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Oooohhhh..you both knew I would HAVE to respond to this, right?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IDEA! LET THE CREATIVITY BEGIN!

So, to the Daring and Dynamic Duo: Feel free to draw the four suggestions I gave to Lucky back on the first week of January.

I'm working on a new one involving "Farmer Brown's Sissy Milking Farm." Inspired by the "Got Milk?" thread elsewhere and something I once caught on the "Superheroine Central" site. The gist of it: the prize Sissybaby ("Bessie"?) gets filled with "milk" (we can guess what that really is) in both ends...and has it extracted from her own cock with a nice suction device. Stay tuned for more specifics. Or is that too perverse for what you two artists have in mind?
moretroubleagain
I can't wait for all the fans of this forum to give their input. I look forward to stretching my imagination and creativity. I love Lucky's artwork and think this collaboration should be fun.

So let the ideas fly all my Mommies ans sissies!

TiresiasRex
I can feel the excitement (no pun intended)!

Should we restrict our ideas to a PG-13 rating, as the thread implies? Just want to be absolutely clear here before my fevered, fetishistic imgination takes over...
lucky

I can feel the excitement (no pun intended)!

Should we restrict our ideas to a PG-13 rating, as the thread implies? Just want to be absolutely clear here before my fevered, fetishistic imgination takes over...  

Wellll, for this one, the idea is an art SWITCH, so pick a picture by each of us and then the other will redraw it!

TiresiasRex

Wellll, for this one, the idea is an art SWITCH, so pick a picture by each of us and then the other will redraw it!  

Apologies for not reading the instructions more carefully (I'm such an easily excited and distracted baby today).

First - drat, and here I had three pages of a sort of "Perils of Pauline" comic in mind, to be called: ASTONISHING DIAPER TALES! (Guess I'll work on the mis-adventures of Sissyboy and his enemy Count Nefarias in another thread).

Second - here's the switch ideas:

FOR MORETROUBLE: Please draw either (or both of) Lucky's images re: "sissybaby watching the hypno-television screen" or the recent "Oh no, not the Comfy Chair!" pic.

FOR LUCKY: Please draw MT's pic of "sissybaby on his knees, reaching for his master/mistress' cum bottle."

Hope I got that right...and I look forward to the double art (plus a shot at my art request for both of you involving a diapered sissy and a, ahem, surrounding circle of men...).

Blessings to you both.
Kalisto
I agree with TRex's choices! Those are the pictures I'd like to see re-drawn as well. :) For Moretrouble I'd love to see the Comfy Chair specifically.

Keyboard
Hmm I'll vote for either Sissy_Stupid, Lollipop girls, hypno screen for moretrouble, g13, 6edit, 8edit, glenn6resize for lucky.

Sorry if the names are confusing since my post would probably be really big otherwise.

If I had to lower the amount, it'd probably be a tie between lollipop girls and hypno screen for moretrouble and 8edit for lucky.
moretroubleagain
I see three popular choices so far, hypno screen, and comfy chair hold a lead over the other one though. I like comfy chair too! wish I had one..

will give it a couple more days in case more of you little naughty sissy sluts chime in.

Comfy chair provides an interesting challenge for that "insert"..

Cum baby bottle - my newest- is in the lead for Lucky. I wonder what other options she'll get to choose from.

lucky
I'm really excited to hear everyone's suggestions! MT (or should I call you Lynn-sissy?) I definitely agree we should wait a little while, maybe a week or so? And btw, do you think I could get a link to your pix princess gallery so I can have a bit of a rummage around?   I have no idea how to get to any of them @_@

We definitely want more ideas! Everyone who reads please post!  
moretroubleagain

TiresiasRex

http://www.pixprincess.com/cg/thumbnails.php?album=886

Lynn is fine.
Like Lucky said we'll give it more time.

Give us some ideas though!!  

Dear MT:

Just reviewed your 49 pictures linked above, and here are my favorites for Lucky to try:

#11 - "Choose me" - My ALL TIME FAVORITE! (and you know why). You captured the facial expression perfectly! Big favor: may I have permission to use this image as my new avatar?

#5 - "Frilly Blowjob" (also the image I had in mind for the comic cover to ASTONISHING DIAPER TALES I mentioned above..."Is this the humilating end of Sissyboy? Stay tuned!")

#16 - "Naughty sissy making a mess..."

#35 - "Oh, no! Mr. Knuffles!"

There you go. And again, many, many thanks for image #11 (a work-in-progress, I know).  
moretroubleagain
Yes you may use it as your avatar.

Wannabe_Baby
Very interesting idea, seeing your takes on each other's pictures. ^_^

I'd like to see Lucky redraw MTA's "Proper Riding Position". It's always been my favourite drawing of his. The facial expressions are just perfect, from the smugness on the maid's, to the sadism on the "owner's", to the humiliation on the baby's. Just perfect. I'd like to see what Lucky does with it and if he can make it even cuter (which I'm sure he can; his art is very cute while MTA's is really sexy).

The Lucky picture I'd like to see MTA redraw is "Sissy Bride". Not only because I have a fondness for women in male clothes but the sissy is perfect too; diaper, leash and wedding dress. What's not to love? It's also the picture I think suits MTA's style the most and he could make it even more humiliating than it already is.
TiresiasRex

Yes you may use it as your avatar.[/QUOTE

Thank you! Thank you! (although I may have to color the sissy in a bit to showcase that expression and the diaper...she's a bit faint right now).

Wannabe_Baby
Any news on this? It seems like such a good idea.
moretroubleagain
Working on it. I should have something up tomorrow

jessybaby
I love pregnant sissy 2, mommy's embrace, and two naughty naughty sissies.

Wish you could combine those into a story.
Tags:
art
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.