All R Duo Project again!
MTA + Lucky + your ideas!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Honestly, I just made a little scribble because it felt wrong to make a thread without an image at the top. That's not the real announcement :P ANYWAY

So, the wonderfully talented Lynn (moretroubleagain) has a little bit of time this summer and so do I! So, we'd love to do another duo project. We've already done an art trade, and so now we'd like your ideas. Please post some ideas soon, as the time window isn't very big...we need to get started within the next few days!  

Looking forward to any and all ideas!
Gallery Images by lucky
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dreamer89
I'm sure I sound like a broken record player...pretty sure I post this in all your threads. You are an amazing artist and I've loved everything you've put out, but I am especially fond of the pictures where one sissy is introducing her friend into the life of sissyness. I would love to see you and Lynn tackle this topic :P

Maybe include a sloppy sissy kiss between the two...

Anyways, I can't wait to see whatever topic you decide to draw and I'll send my love and good vibes your way!
TiresiasRex
Feel free to review my earlier suggestions at THE OTHER THREAD re: the dynamic duo's joint project. It's getting a bit tedious up here in Wisconsin and I have partial Internet service...so I look forward to any work to look at between you two!

I also echo Dreamer's sentiments above: you both are amazing artists and the SK community is all the richer for your contributions!

moretroubleagain
Loved that the idea was brought up again. My fault for the delay. I have new employment and the job doesn't lend itself to sketches of naughty naughty sissies.

Yep, confession, I did most of that work at the previous employ.

Ideas, ideas, ideas. I have 58 drawings of stuff posted and I hate repeating and that's all my stuff seems to be of late.

So I, WE, need your ideas. Nothing is off the table. If you don't want to share in the thread, email me your darkest naughtiest ideas.

since it a short window, again my fault, email me your requests. I have a few already.

p.s. thanks for the compliments!!
Lela
I love your stuff lucky! I think it would be cool for us fellow artist to get together for a project and have a general theme for the piece. No contest, just bumping our heads together with some hilarious ideas.
SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)

moretroubleagain
I would love to see that!!
lucky

I love your stuff lucky! I think it would be cool for us fellow artist to get together for a project and have a general theme for the piece. No contest, just bumping our heads together with some hilarious ideas.  

I like the sound of it! Especially the word "hilarious"  

Let's definitely do something! PM me some ideas!

SissyBabyCassie
*Giggles* I cant wait! *Claps Hands*
mollytv_99

Honestly, I just made a little scribble because it felt wrong to make a thread without an image at the top. That's not the real announcement :P ANYWAY

So, the wonderfully talented Lynn (moretroubleagain) has a little bit of time this summer and so do I! So, we'd love to do another duo project. We've already done an art trade, and so now we'd like your ideas. Please post some ideas soon, as the time window isn't very big...we need to get started within the next few days!  

Looking forward to any and all ideas![/QUOTE]
lol cute drawing made me laugh cause i just tinkled in my diaper giggles and blushes

molly

lucky
So it seems that Lynn ran out of time or something....she said that she had a short time span but would try to fit it but I haven't gotten a message for a while, so...I guess we'll assume that Lynn's side of this is to be seen later!

Even so, it would be a waste of a thread not to post, so here's my side of it! We decided to go along with the theme of a sissy milking farm, so here's my half. Would have been great to see the two different pieces, but I guess we'll all just have to hope that Lynn can put it up for us sometime!

Not much description required, I think? The sissies are all pretty well-endowed but I was going for an "udder-ey" type of feel. Hope you enjoy, and hopefully we'll see Lynn back soon!
TiresiasRex
Howdy, Lucky! I'm back!

I seem to remember suggesting a sissy milking farm to you or Lynn some time ago...a different image, perhaps (and there was a bull involved, too!)...but this one (above) definitely satisfies!

My sordid imagination has had time to form some new wicked images...and I will PM them to you soon.

As always, thanks for all you do!

liljade
awwww sooo cute
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.