What was in that drink!?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww what a pwetty babydoll girl! When she finds out what was in that drink I'd love to know! *giggle*

My cappie:

Jenny's friend suggested a Daycare for her to work at. Since she has been looking for one but she didn't know what kind of daycare it was. When they gave her clothes that they said she should wear her mouth dropped! They wanted her to be one of the babies! She saw herself in the mirror and wet her panties! Then she noticed how pretty a babygirl she makes and thought she could get used to this! Then giggled in a very baby girlish way!
Dafne
Awaking in the morning his head was pounding, he felt smaller than the night before. Something had changed, he didn't remember putting on any clothes. As he approached the mirror, she became aware of the thick padding between her legs. The rustle filled the air, as she stood with her mouth wide open. A pretty five year old now stood where the man had, as her mummy entered the room the man vanished as Dafne smiled as the ruffled panties began to sag.

diaprbayb
I love both  
Now how about one of you new girls give it a try. 

Remember , there is never a wrong try. Be brave 
I've seen how many times you little girls peeked in here.

~cliques~
BrianGirl
Jimmy, couldn't beleive his eyes. That's the last time he would leave a party drunk with a stranger girl. He gazed on in awe, looking at the beautiful gril starring back at him. Not only did he appear to be a girl but was dressed like a baby! This was ridiculous. He had to get out of here but he could do was stare on.

From behind him he heard a womans voice: "Bend over and lift your skirt."

He couldn't hlp but comply, but who was that behind him? Mommy?

Wannabe_Baby
Boy: "Hehe, I've got a fun idea! Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the . . . most babyish of them all?'

Mirror: "You can baby, if you want to be, may your baby girl diapers be filled with pee!"

Boy: "What? What did you- huh? Breasts? A-a diaper? W-w-what ith thith thtuff? I've got a lithp too! I'm a ba-ba-ba . . . Goo-goo, gaa-gaa!"
Kadya
What happenen? Even my legs are shaved!
Then she sees all the pictures next to the mirror.....

diaperlady
we will pay you 20 bucks an hour if you wear a diaper and a baby dress and act completely like a baby
katara
again 2 cute

bubbleskirtlucy
Eeeeeeee!! Where's my wee-wee??
bubbleskirtlucy
Eeeeeeee!! Where's my wee-wee??

tamie
YOU MEAN THIS ISNT MY PUNISHMENT!!!
THAN WHAT IS!!???

Princess-Susie
Jack knew moving in whith his girlfriend would change things... but he, now she, didnt know it would be like this... She likes it. 

bubbleskirtlucy
Jim was enjoying his time alone until he saw the reflection of his sister in the mirror...
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Trunksshe
Nick stared in horror as he recalled yesterday's mishappening he drank a green beer that stated: If you dare to look in a mirror while this drink is in your system you shall be struck with feminity.
Of course, dropping out of school he had no idea what it meant but he now knows that he is in BIG trouble.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
sissyslutashley
You are all so good at cappies!

prissyprincess
    Pass that drink over here dear , giggles , gulp , gulp , I sleepy now good nite dears    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Shadowstar
well i thikn all of them are good captiosn especialyl critie loves

mine is
Okay i rember drinkg the babypink coctail but i never expected it to be more then a name waht the hell why am i wettgn myslf and wh ycnat i stop agrrgh
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

ky_girlieboy

Kevin panicked when he realized the changes that were taking over. He just thought to himself! What was in that drink that his sister gave to him?, How is he going to explain this to his girlfriend, Krista, and most of all how is he going to explain this to his parents
littlemissalexis
Chris was being a jerk at the family reunion and scared one of the younger girls doing the night making her wet the bed. His older girl cousins decided he needed to learn his lesson by holding him down and put him in diapers until he wets his diaper in front of the mirror while the whole family watches.

AGPalgut
When Jacob woke up, he noticed the changes he had accumulated in his sleep, so he went to the mirror to find that he was now a cute girl named Jane. At first she couldn't believe her eyes, but then she finally fell in love with her cute body.
Taralin1
I must be dreaming why am i so hard im i a sissy

StillTrembling

Boy: "Hehe, I've got a fun idea! Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the . . . most babyish of them all?'

Mirror: "You can baby, if you want to be, may your baby girl diapers be filled with pee!"

Boy: "What? What did you- huh? Breasts? A-a diaper? W-w-what ith thith thtuff? I've got a lithp too! I'm a ba-ba-ba . . . Goo-goo, gaa-gaa!"  

You nailed that one girl
TiresiasRex
Alas, no cappie comes to mind that is better than those above. But I would like to know: who is the artist? I LOVE this picture!

babyginagirl
WOW,as I look in the mirror.Perfect I am the girl of my dreams.I now wonder do I have all the parts of a girl.Ad I next pull the front of the panty out,and see YES I am a TRUE girl now.As I begin to cry in joy.I now call for my mommy and sister,who run into my room.My mommy then say's PERFECT,the formula worked.I didn't like you as my son,but NOW I am going to LOVE you as my daughter.My sister could only laugh,and say mommy I have a NEW sister?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.