Dressup as a ballerina
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Which of you sissy girls loves dressup as a ballerina? Of course I love it!  

Which ballet clothes do you prefer wearing most? Long sleeved leotards, skirted leotards, tutus, pointe shoes, ballet slippers...? Tell me, and let you think how lovely and cute is beeing a ballerina!  

And would you like wearing a diaper under your ballet clothes?  
I'd love flying as a sweet ballerina on her toes...

Last Post
58 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 57 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyjdk
i would like to start getting some of ballet clothing and what not where should i start?
baby_ballerina

i would like to start getting some of ballet clothing and what not where should i start?  

I suggest you beginning with a leotard (better in pink of course   ) and ballet tights! Then, of course, you'd need a pair of pink ballet slippers...

You can choose, long sleeved or short sleeved leotards, with or without a skirt...  

I suggest you this web site: http://www.allaboutdance.com/cats

Dressup as a ballerina is so girly!  

sissyjdk
thank you!
stephykate

pigeon6986
I have a pretty ballerina uniform and sometimes I wear a diaper under it. The only thing is I don't have cute little slippers yet.
Diaperskirt
Honey you are speaking my language. Skirt, diaper and leotards are three of my favorite things. Put them together and I just lose myself.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

MaidCarolin
I love Hotpink...so girlie!

kisses Carolin
Maid is not a job but a vocation!
diaprbayb

I have a pretty ballerina uniform and sometimes I wear a diaper under it. The only thing is I don't have cute little slippers yet.  

That's the easiest part these days.

These are made by ISOTONER at JCPENNEYs, WalMart you name it.

~cliques~

baby_ballerina

Oohh wonderful !   What have you got?
I suggest you buying a pair of pink pointe shoes... you'll feel so girly when you're tying ribbons around your foot and leg...

Wearing a diaper under your ballet clothes is so cute! Sometimes i like imagine beeing a little ballerina who pees and poops during ballet class!   And dance so lovely in her poopy and wet diaper... 

baby_ballerina

Honey you are speaking my language. Skirt, diaper and leotards are three of my favorite things. Put them together and I just lose myself.  

Lovely!   I've many pink leoards (for ballet and gym) and I love wearing a diaper under them. And diaper is to be visible under my leotards because I'm a little girl so proud of my diapers!  

plineking
sexy shone,thanks
Baby Butch
I also have some Ballerina clothes. I have a pink danskin leotard with short sleeves and a pair of white nylon tights. I need some slippers next.
Since I am a baby, I guess I should also be in diapers underneath. I have not tried that yet, because everything fits pretty tight.

Smiles from Baby Butch :)

Little Bo Peep

Which of you sissy girls loves dressup as a ballerina?
Which ballet clothes do you prefer wearing most? Long sleeved leotards, skirted leotards, tutus, pointe shoes, ballet slippers...?  

My favorite co-ordinating ballet outfit is based on a white velevt long sleeve gymnastics leotard, of course pink works well too.

Undewrneath I wear white ballet tights and to hold a nice tight tuck I choose either plain white full knickers age 11/12 or if I want a little more protection Huggies Princess Pullups size 6. These also help keep the leotard clean, unless I have a big wetting accident.
Over the top I have both a white pratcice skirt or a pink tutu band.

Of course on my feet it has to be Satin Ballet slippers with pink Satin ribbons.

To dress up as a Fairy I add Fairy Wings with hologram glitter a toy tiara and that most essential of Big Fairy Girl accessories a bejewelled Magic Wand. ( I also have one that lights up !)

How better to show off to the woorld the big Fairy inside you know yourself to be.

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

diaperpanty
I have a sleeveless pink leotard which I absolutely adore! No tutu or slippers though. =(

It's okay though. The leotard is such an exquisite work of girlishness that it's enough to give me that warm tender feeling we all feel when we are all dressed up!

baby_ballerina

Undewrneath I wear white ballet tights and to hold a nice tight tuck I choose either plain white full knickers age 11/12 or if I want a little more protection Huggies Princess Pullups size 6. These also help keep the leotard clean, unless I have a big wetting accident.
Over the top I have both a white pratcice skirt or a pink tutu band.

Of course on my feet it has to be Satin Ballet slippers with pink Satin ribbons.  

Ohhh lovely lovely   ! So we're similar in dressing up Little Bo Peep!  
Wearing ballet clothes and slippers is soooo girlysh!   I think you feel so proud about being a diapered ballerina, ready for ballet class and wetting (or pooping) your diaper during class!

To dress up as a Fairy I add Fairy Wings with hologram glitter a toy tiara and that most essential of Big Fairy Girl accessories a bejewelled Magic Wand. ( I also have one that lights up !)

How better to show off to the woorld the big Fairy inside you know yourself to be.

I'd love dressup as a Fairy too: Thinkerbell, above all is my favourite Fairy!   I'd love beeing Thinkerbell, with lovely sheer wings, as in this costume: http://www.buycostumes.com/Tinker-Bell-Prestige-Child-Costume/32857/ProductDetail.aspx !

i love tutus!

also, i love to wear sissy pink dancing tights!
Sally050
Have not had one untel now but I think it is lovly .

sissynicci
I've always wanted to dress up as a ballerina. They look amazing, all that pink!  And I've always had a thing for leotards. I need to get one.

Kisses ,

Nicci
Blissy_Bijou
Since I actually dance ballet, I've ended up wearing A LOT of awesome and not-so-great outfits.

I personally like any prima sets! These are reserved for the star girl in a performance and involve tutus sooo wide there is no way the lady wearing it would fit through a doorway...Overall gorgeous, because when she arabesques (goes up on one leg with the other behind) it angles forward like a lacy halo around her elegant form!   gorgeous!

Of course, less-flashy (and less expensive) set-ups can be beautiful in a more innocent, subtle way...I personally love sheer layered skirts that have silk flower petals sewn on them randomly...Really nice.

Of course, there is a need for practicality, low cost, and ultimate sissy-fication!
So, I'd recommend:

Hold-and-Stretch Tights $10 (they'll offer great support)
If you need a more shaping tight, try a body tight for about $15 USD. However, I find that pulling high-waisted tights (any that don't specify low rise) up just under my ribcage causes the waistband to really give me a cute vintage figure...but I am a a biogirl, so, I'm not sure if this applies to everyone.

Ballet Slippers. Expect to pay up to $20 USD, and you'll have to sew the elastic in yourself to get a good fit. I wouldnt recommend pointe shoes for those who do not dance or do not have VERY strong legs. They are very expensive and tend to wear out quickly if you actually pointe in them...if you don't pointe in them, there is no reason to wear them, since they will only make your feet look longer.

There are too many tutus and leotard to choose from I can't even begin to recommend one that is right for your style and unique shape! Unfortunately, many of the cutest tutus that are priced reasonably come only in child sizes...luckily, many adults can fit into the largest child sizes, keeping in mind, of course, that they will still be sewn with a child's proportions in mind, thus not giving a "womanly" figure. That's what shape-wear is for though, eh?

You can expect to pay between 20-30 USD for a child's tutu, and up to 50 for a less extravagant adult tutu...Prima tutus can be insanely expensive!

Leotard can be pretty cheap! A basic pink leotard will run about 20 USD, and even a few corset-style leotards that I own were not more than 35. Keep in mind they do not have much bust support other than compression. If you intend to wear breast forms underneath, be careful about what kind of lining is in the bust. Child's leotards will have a simple layer of fabric, while "shelf lined" leotards will have an actual band of elastic below the bust. Again, shape wear or specially wired clothing may be in order.

Try sites like Dance Wear Solutions for a good selection of good quality items...I've been ordering from them for a long time!

Companies like First Call (a division of curtain call) sell most of their costumes from a child small all the way up to adult XXL, so there are many sissy set-ups available in adult sizes! In my experience, though, the comapnyis very hard to order from, because they require so much verification (and sometimes will only sell to studios) before you can order.

If anyone has questions about dance-wear or dancing itself, message me!  

Diaperskirt
OMG Blissy I would love to see pics of you in your various outfits! And tell us which is your favorite!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Princess_Charlotte
I would love to dress as a ballerina and go and see swan lake
Princess Charlotte

sissyboy1984
I LOVE DRESSING AS A BALLERINA!!!!! it is by far my favorite. I have a black balera basics tank leotard, Pink tights and also tan tights, black jazz shoes but also my favorite are my pink Bloch pointe shoes!!! I might put pictures up soon!!
Slyer
I also would love to dress as a ballerina <3

ballerinaboy12
i just got into this enough to where ill go as far as buying womens clothes. im so excited, ill be ordering my first set of ballerina clothes next week!
0 - 25 of 57 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.