Dressing Rooms
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Dear Sissykiss,I am an 18-year old guy and I like to wear panties and diapers occasionally. Anyway, I sometimes go out to shop at Macy's and buy panties there and I was wondering how would I go about using their dressing rooms. I've read a couple of times that at Victoria's Secret and other "women's intimates'" stores that crossdressing/sissy guys are allowed to use the dressing rooms when there aren't any other customers around (during opening or closing times). Going to Macy's at night there's a clerk there in her fifties who seems very helpful and friendly. In fact, one time when I was shopping for panties she asked me if I needed any help for sizing. Assuming that I go there at night when no one else is around how likely is she to let me use the dressing rooms in the Women's Intimates Section?Also just out of curiousity, when you shop at a lingerie store what is their attitude toward you purchasing panties on a scale of one-to-five. "One" meaning creeped-out and negative toward you, "three" meaning indifferent, and "five" meaning that their accomodating and friendly.
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

hengyr
Any takers?
BabyValentine

Dear Sissykiss,I am an 18-year old guy and I like to wear panties and diapers occasionally. Anyway, I sometimes go out to shop at Macy's and buy panties there and I was wondering how would I go about using their dressing rooms. I've read a couple of times that at Victoria's Secret and other "women's intimates'" stores that crossdressing/sissy guys are allowed to use the dressing rooms when there aren't any other customers around (during opening or closing times). Going to Macy's at night there's a clerk there in her fifties who seems very helpful and friendly. In fact, one time when I was shopping for panties she asked me if I needed any help for sizing. Assuming that I go there at night when no one else is around how likely is she to let me use the dressing rooms in the Women's Intimates Section?Also just out of curiousity, when you shop at a lingerie store what is their attitude toward you purchasing panties on a scale of one-to-five. "One" meaning creeped-out and negative toward you, "three" meaning indifferent, and "five" meaning that their accomodating and friendly.  

Last time I tried anything from the womens section, I used the mens dressing rooms.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562

Amanda66
My experience has been any thing from 3 to a 5. Victorias Secret is usually a 5. Sometimes they are almost too helpful.
Amanda
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love
What do you mean by "too helpful" from the sales clerks? Also how old are the women who work at Victoria's Secret? Are any of them hot? There's a lady in her fifties at the lingerie section of Macy's who is usually friendly and helpful? As for age would it be the exact opposite at Victoria's Secret?

Amanda66
All age groups but most are in their 20s or 30s. Some of the clerks will hover. When I shop sometimes I like to just browse.
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love
Hi Hengyr,
I've asked to use the dressing room at a couple of stores with mixed results. I tried at a lingerie store and was told no because they only had women's dressing rooms. I asked at a department store and was told that I could try them on but I had to go to the mens section. Supposedly Victoria Secret lets men into their dressing rooms (that's what I've read online at least) but I think it really comes down to individual stores/clerks.

It can't hurt to ask.
Tricia

sissywanabe2
I have had no problem at all as of recently.
With Thrift; Savers; Salvation Army and Goodwill it is pretty much a free for all - just pick out an unoccupied cubical and use it.
With Target; Wal*Mart; K-Marts; Marshalls and TJMaxx they usually have one area in a store set aside for everyone to use a fitting room.
These are monitored by an attendant who may direct you to an empty booth of sexual preference.
Old Navy has a similiar set up - an attendant and unisex booths.
With Macy's; Nordstrom; Sears; Bloomingdales; Kohls and JCPenny is pretty much protocol to take your across asile item(s) to an appropriate
fitting booth beit in another part or floor within the store. If in doubt just ask the clerk what to do. In lax times they might permit the use of a
fitting room within the section you are shopping. I had an incident a few years ago in Southern Pines NC. I was shopping in a Belks store that
had an exclusive store for women and another location in a strip mall across the street for men. I found a skirt to my liking and inquired to
trying it on before buying it as I was from out of town and did not want the hassel of trying it on at home and having to return it if it did not fit.
The sales lady I first encountered was baffled and at first said 'NO' since the mens fitting room was not in the store but across the street. Anyway
after some discussion she called the manager over and the manager was superb - going immediately to one of the fitting rooms and checking
if it was unoccupied and permitting me to use it. I guess the people in the old school stores are just a bit flustered when the opposite sex wants
to break the ice and wear something across the asile. Long story short the skirt fit - I bought it - end of the suspense.
Only one thing comes to mind is if the fitting room appropriate for your sex is a distance away or on another floor - would suggest you alert the
sales clerk of what you are doing - least the whistle be blown on you as a possible shoplifter. In any event as long as you do not leave the store
with unpaid merchandise you should be just fine. It is best to clear the way in advance least the embarrassing whistle be blown while you are
changing to an alternative life mode. I don't know who would be the most embarrassed; you or the store management. But an ounce of prevention .....!
I agree with the former poster that sometimes Victoria's Secret can go overboard on customer service - but enjoy the thrill - there are not many
stores that accomodate that way ! Also VS generally employs younger women as opposed to the old line stores who have very knowledgeable older
folks. I really prefer the independence to make and fit my fantasy selections but then I admit it is also nice to have the matronly touch of someone
who knows how things work and fit - making the right choice the first time.
The stores are interested in your $$$$$s and sales are paramount. Most employees are educated in making the sale no matter who or what the
sexual/fantasy buying habits are of the consumer. A few years ago this was not true - times change !
And remember another ole cliche - Your Mom telling you to always wear clean underwear! Well it is a good practice to do just that when fitting/trying
on unmentionables that you are thinking of buying. Everyone will certainly appreciate this. No hanky-panky in the fitting booth - save that for the
XXX rated video booth. If you have not behaved yourself; you may not be invited back for that bargain sale and all that VS extra customer treatment.

So go forth and get fitted for your fantasy or real life gear !

swb2
BabyValentine
sissywanabe2 reminded me that when I was in high school, I had gone shopping with my brother and his girlfriend/future wife, we were in The Gap or some other jeans store, and I was going to try on a couple of pairs of pants. I looked for an open changing room and spotted one. After trying on a couple pair of pants, my future SIL pointed out that she thought I was using the girls changing rooms. After checking out the decorations on the doors, and on the doors of the rooms across the store, I went in and changed into my pants and then went across the store.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562

SissyMichele
HEHE you have no idea on how many women love making men girly its ture its in there DNA lol. Even if they seem not too cuz thats how they where raised deep down they all do lol.
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
KitaSparkles
I don't think you are allowed to try on panties in Macy's actually. I mean, think about it for a second. Do you REALLY want to buy panties that someone else has tried on? Gross!

In lingerie stores I guess it has to be more open to that because of the specialization.

My problem with fitting rooms has always been that if I buy "off the rack", it is always in the girls section. Can you imagine the uproar that would be caused when a "middle age man" (by their thought anyway) wants to use the dressing rooms for little girls?? Yeah - THAT would go over real well.

A couple years ago I stopped buying panties in the girls section because I suddenly realized I was - again by their scrutiny - a middle age man with no daughter with me (and no wedding ring) looking at the girls panties. It would not seem like such a large leap for someone to get completely the wrong idea. However, I did have to break that last week since I was in need of some new camis for Camp. I went on a weekday during school hours though.

First time I dressed LG and went out I wore a little schoolgirl outfit to a college party (why yes, I AM something of an exhibitionist...) That was my first time ever so first, every time I went to open my car door I thought I heard another car coming down the street, so I'd slam my door back closed and wait!  : Anyway - one of the girls there asked me where I got my dress? I said Walmart, and she wanted to know if I had tried it on there. I said, "Of course not!" to which she quickly clinched victory with, "Then how did you know what size to get?" I dropped the ball .... turned red, stuttered something about sizing charts, and got "knowing looks" from her the rest of the night!

A month later her boyfriend told a few of us that she wanted him to shave his legs. hmmmmmmm......

Cliques:

ciaraanne
At Cacique today, after being fit for a bra (it has been a LONG time since I was properly sized), I tried on a few bras. I was even asked if they felt right and this or that.

It's all in how you approach the peoples reactions around you. You're there to shop, plain and simple.
Miley
If I am in guy mode then i would use the men's changing room if they have them. in guy mode you can buy anything and the SA is often indifferent or helpful as they want to make a sale. I prefer shopping enfemme as I am able to use the female change rooms and freely look around the store and try anything on without raising an eyebrow. If you are able to pass, or look good enough even if you don't pass then the SA should treat you as any other girl. In fact, I have had warmer responses from SA enfemme than I do in guy mode, girls really do get the full treatment.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.