PG my dresses
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hey all,

I finally got my dresses back from the evil one. Long story but finally they arrived. They were a little wrinkled but they werent harmed. Im hoping to have some pics soon of me in the dresses. Let me know what you think

sissy baby katy 
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Gallery Images by sissybabykaty
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
Nice cute dresses - waiting to see the occupant fit them to the "T" !

Pardon me for asking - - -
What is the long story about waiting to get the dresses back from the evil one ?
Or if this is a bit too personal - well I understand.

swb2
MistressIlona

hey all,

I finally got my dresses back from the evil one. Long story but finally they arrived. They were a little wrinkled but they werent harmed. Im hoping to have some pics soon of me in the dresses. Let me know what you think

sissy baby katy   

yes sissy,
Mistress would love to see you in your sissy dresses

sissyjj
Pretty dresses!
~ Items ~

sissybabykaty
Well the long story, I got into a relationship with someone who I was honest from the beginning with just who I am. In the beginning, I would like to say it was great but i was just deceived. The person wasnt interested in me at all just what my money could get them. Well the relationship ended badly and this person just tried to hurt me at every turn. It took a long time to recover from this. I hope this answers your question about the long story. It is longer and more involved but i didnt want to bore everyone.

sissy baby katy
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

PastelPrince
Cool dragon banner.  
suzyslut9
This is absolutely great.

little_sara
I love your dresses, and dream to have something like this. Imagine to be dressed in on of those with a big diaper underneath.
Its all about the humiliation
joanne_s
I realy like the third one. Maybe you'd like to share a picture of you in it?
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

chartreuse

I realy like the third one. Maybe you'd like to share a picture of you in it?  

i totally agree the third one is amazing

seperate to that whos the evil one? does some evil person steal LG dresses from AB?
lives under beds
Sissysummer

hey all,

sissy baby katy   

the last one is the best

babygina
Sooooo lovely,I bet you look so PRETTY in them ALL!!
++
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.