Dreaming of Sissies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here's another in a series of pasties I did, featuring cute girls thinking about sissies. I got a bunch of these, but I'll only post the ones that I really like.

Now it's your turn to write a caption ...

Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Oh, I think I can think of a costume for you to wear!

~cliques~
Dafne
If I can't have a daughter, I'l just have to have a sissy then.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww how darling FluffyTutuGirl!

While getting ready for the ballet, Jenny the elegant and famous ballerina was missing her tutu partner. She thought what ever could she do to get someone that knew the dance steps? Then she saw Tracy who was with them at every dance practice! He had a very petite frame and thought how he would look in the outfit. Needless to say it went wonderfully and Tracy is begining to be very natural at being her ballerina. Now she has three ballerina partners!

ps. That is such a cute new siggy Fluffy Tutu Girl!
thanks Christie (blushes red)  

babygina
Brads older sister was thinking,well if brad wants to try on my dancing outfits,then I might as well turn him into my little ballerina sister,and put him in some of my sexy lace panties with matching bra,for the show!!!   Flower-happy smiley-happy 
++
Wannabe_Baby
Come here little brother, I have a surprise for you . . .

Kadya
That boy would look so good in a tutu!
Wannabe_Baby
Jason liked girl's clothes fine but couldn't wait to slip into his pink tutu that he had taken from his sister's room . . .

bubbleskirtlucy
You know what I think would look sexy on you?
tamie
 i just cant wait to get my boyfriend into this outfit!He really will be much happier as a little sissy 

CHRISTINA.M

Here's another in a series of pasties I did, featuring cute girls thinking about sissies. I got a bunch of these, but I'll only post the ones that I really like.

ITS.FUN.TO.BE.A.GIRL-GIRLY.I.LOVE.DRESSING.ALL.SISSY.BECAUSE.IM.JUST.A.GIRL.&.I.HAVE.A.PRETTY.GIRL.NAME.CHRISTINA.MICHELLE  I.LOVE.BALLET.ITS.FUN.TO.WEAR.ALL.THOSE.OUTFITS.LIKE.TUTUS.ECT.TUTUS,ARE.MY.FAV. 
amylynn
dream alittle dream of me

sissy sabrina
mmmm what shall I wear today???
diaperedsassy23
Nothing like, sis thinking about what a sissy baby she was going to turn me into.

diapered sissy
lol i cant think of anythin
rainbow24
 I hadn't think of anything. 
Love & kisses

prissyprincess

I think I,ll go over to that cute girly looking boy over there and lead him on . Then when he think,s it,s his idea I,ll spring into action .
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Shadowstar
i cnat wait to get home and get dressd up?
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

littlemissalexis
Mom told me to take you Halloween shopping, and I have a good idea of something you will love.

Shadowstar

Mom told me to take you Halloween shopping, and I have a good idea of something you will love.  

oh god your kidding me right?
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

satinsissybecky
I can see him in his pretty tutu now.
pueblo1234
"Hmmm a good halloween costume for you, bro??"

prissyprincess
  Christmas is now in season so here,s my imput for that dear , giggles , I,m dreaming of a white Christmas . 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
jamiesissy
I would like to be like that

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.