PG Dream outfit.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
What is your dream outfit?

Mine is a blue knee length dress, white thigh high socks, black Mary Jane shoes and either diapers/training pants or panties with girly cartoon characters on them.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
That such a beautiful outfit sweetie! I love dresses so short you can see the top of pretty thigh highs, and maybe cute a diaper poking out underneath ^-^

I'd also love it with a short fluffy petticoat. Any type of glitter, embroidery, or organza design on the dress is wonderful!

I'd love to where it with some lacy thigh highs, and pink mary janes with bows on them! 
brattyprincess
I have a few, but I think my favorite  are tight pink leggings to show off my chubby butt, Disney Frozen Panties or day of the week panties, a cute baby doll tee with a pink glitter heart on it that is to small. 

Sammi humbertson
Sounds super cute
Baby Butch
Hello LoveFox, your outfit sounds divine here is mine. A thick white plastic outside disposable diaper with pink plastic panties. I would have on a pink little girls nightgown that is well above the knees and some white lacy girls socks. I am ready for bed dressed this way!

Categories:
Dolled Up
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.