PG Is it just a dream?
Living full time as a little girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was born a sissy and like most on this site it took time to not only understand what and who I was but also to accept it. Years drifted by and my feelings, desires and needs grew more and more until finally I could reach both that understanding and acceptance.
The reality of understanding is what that next level might be in terms of living of happy life. I am a sissy, but more than that I am an adult little girl & an adult baby girl, both equally as relevant as the other.
For many years now my only real need has been to exist as a little girl on a full time basis, live it utterly 24/7 or at least as much as society will allow. I have had the chance of it, to live as a baby girl 24/7, lots of nappies, dresses, dollies etc, let go of the adult world completely and spend my life as a 2 year old girl. I wanted it, I needed it, but alas that life was just too far away being over shadowed by that dreaded real life and all it's commitments.
And whilst that chance has gone, at least for now (I hope one day it will still happen), my thoughts and energy have been fuelled by other chances and what it would really mean to live as a little girl.
I know there are some who do live it, some who have taken that step into a world they have wanted to live in for as a long as they can remember and that gives me hope because I it's the life I need.
So for now I am working towards that dream, have my own little girl bedroom with all the trappings and spend every day as the little girl I inside.
Does anyone else live the dream or want to live the dream?

Samantha

~cliques~

Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hi, I live the dream but have many different incarnations. Dressing as a little sissy girl always feels so good!
~ Items ~

Renee_tutu
Dear Samantha (littlegirl_inside):

It's not just a dream, it's you striving to escape the cocoon you and society have woven about you.  You are a pretty butterfly trying to take to the sky (one reason I loved the Goodnite's butterfly diapees when they were available :) ) !

In an ideal world, so long as you harm no one, you should be allowed to go your own way.  Unfortunately we don't live in that world.  I read your post and see that you compromise, perhaps more than you want, and I feel for you deeply.  And I admire you, your little girl bedroom, and I praise your courage to face the real world every day.

We sissies are a small percentage of the total population but given the billions of people in the world, that small percentage means there's millions of us!  Of those millions, there are some who can live 24/7 but I think that involves lots of money.  The rest of us live the dream as best we can, when we can.

Prissie
If you're into the Little Girl phenom, you should consider joining Girltalk (forum. girltalk. to).  One of the participants on that site recently showed her sister participants a Little Girl bedroom she put together for herself.

I may not want to live as a young girl 24 and 7, but sure would like to go out en femme more often.

Curtsies in the best LG tradition,
   Prissie
Baby-Bethany
*sighs* oh the dream of being a baby girl 24/7, it's one I've had ever since I realised that I was a sissy baby. The first time I actually wore a baby dress and diapers felt so right that ever since I've wished I could feel like that all the time. To be a genuinely diaper dependent little girl who is doted on by a loving mommy and daddy would make me the happiest little girl in the world. However the chances of that happening are so slim I'm probably more likely to win a lottery jackpot.

Oh well at least I can still wear my diapers and dresses in private. Sadly real life often gets in the way there too, what with chores to be done and my baby dresses really not really being suitable for such things. Still not to be too negative one thing the irregularity of my baby time does give me is appreciation for those times long or short when I can actually be the baby girl I want to be. The longest time I've been a baby 24/7 so far has been a week and it was one of the best weeks of my life. That week really reinforced that for me diapers and dresses are something that I'm naturally comfortable wearing and in the case of diapers using. In fact by day four of that week I was wetting without even noticing until I was nearly finished and have been like that when diapered ever since. I guess I trained my brain that letting go whilst diapered is fine or something like that. But what really made me happy was the little things like waking up in the morning feeling the warm padding around my bum and knowing that I would be feeling that padding for the rest of the day apart from when I was changing my diaper.

What I would love to do when I get the money (ie saving up for a year or two), is make a bedroom that in the blink of an eye can got from being a normal bedroom when I've got guests round (namely parents who insist on looking round every nook and cranny in the house every time they come round) to being a little girl's dreamworld when I'm alone. Most of it is fairly easy and the only problem I'm having is figuring out how to turn a regular bed into a crib without actually doing anything to the bed itself. I suspect it could involve making crib style sides that slot together around the bed and can be hidden away under the bed or something.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

littlegirl_inside
Thank you everyone, all comments very much appreciated. It's become more evident with me that as I age the desire to live as a little girl increases along with my dissatisfaction in living the adult male life. My fears to really step out have always been like a harness around me, but more than anything I think I have always had a lack of real identity and that leads me to want to be at one with myself, no flickering between this and that, but settled into the life I have always needed and that life is as a little girl.
Of course it's an almost impossible dream, but I think with a little compromise here and there, it may be possible to remove im and make it truly possible. x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Jennifer Funshine
I find myself on the threshold of this dream, to be a baby girl 24/7. Technically I already am but it's only when I'm at home and never outside in the great big adult world. Though I have become more courageous as time goes on. Quite often I wear my pink shirts, heart necklaces and rainbow bracelets wherever I go without needing to think about how it affects peoples perceptions of me.

Having just recently returned from open-heart surgery, I simply don't care anymore. People are going to judge me anyway, for any petty slight for whatever reason, so I might as well give them something interesting to talk about.

Once my daddy comes to be with me full-time, all the gloves are off and my heart will be set free to look and act however I choose. I know this isn't a path for everyone to take, but I at least have no real obligations to fulfill in this high-pressured, adult world and life is far too short to spend it pretending to be someone you're not.

littlegirl_inside
I am so happy you posted and that you got through your surgery, I was praying for you and sending out lots of positive thoughts.
I know you will be so much happier when your daddy comes and you will be able to express your true self 24/7. Your courage and outlook on life is not only heart warming but inspirational as well.
x x x 
Samantha

~cliques~

baby5522
I Have that dream too, I almost came close to actually having and living that, but that dream got utterly and completely crushed. How or why is not important. Not only tha,t it wont do for me to dwell on that, it is something that hurts me very deeply, the aftermath is too great to even mention.

Now I face an endless hope, that I will be given anotehr chance at that dream, if not... I have no wish to think about that and no real desire to want to face that, should that ever be the case. My need is like yours Samantha. My adult life is simply unbearable, being forced to live such a live hurts me in ways that I cannot put into words.

I may not get my second chance, but while I can and have the strength, I shall strive in the hope that I will get that chance, until all hope has ran out...

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.