R Double Takes 4
I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each.
Posted on
Double Takes 4 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Double Takes 4 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Takes 4 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Takes 4 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Draca Tucker
 Tankies Butchy  Always Love your piccies   
Also me Loves the bunny piccy the mostest but you be misspelled my name at the bottoms. Also so wish me had a nanny in RL, a bunny can dreams right?  

Baby Butch
@ Draca Tucker
 I see you like the bunny baby image and story. Sorry for the Typo, I got it correct the other 3 times. Your welcome I am glad you love the cappies!

Draca Tucker
@ Baby Butch
  It be perfectly alrights, I'm sorry if it seemed me was nitpicking, I was jus' lettin' you knows.
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice cappies. I really  like always that is a lovely baby dress and panties. I am sure Nylon Toni will love it        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I hope so and I appreciated your comment. : )

RachelLeigh
Baby Chloe is just so adorable love her outfit much

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Thanks, I made yours last night. Baby Chloe is cute even with a messy diaper. The outfit got my attention!
jessybaby
That reunion would make me blush, cry and wet
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 That is likely what happened to Nylontoni, he he. Although he may have liked it. : )

babygirlpansy
a wonderful set of captions, dear ~~~  baby pansy 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 Hello Baby Girl Pansy, thanks for the compliment. : )
Cushie Chloe
Mes no a baby! *blushes as I crinkle loudly* Love your cappies as always hunny! 

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Butch
@ Cushie Chloe
 Thank you, I appreciate your comment Cushie Chloe.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.