R Double Takes 3
I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each.
Posted on
Double Takes 3 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Double Takes 3 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Takes 3 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Takes 3 - I have made cappies for some of my Sissy Kiss friends. There are 2 cappies each., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
them are real good  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thanks, always nice to see your comments Shamrock.
Pink Balloon
Both are so lovely, I don't know which is better. 

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
 Oh wow! Get them wardrobe doors open sweetie, I'm on me way round for a dress up day. :-) xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Thanks I am glad you like them.

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Can't wait.

kay3070
 Hiya Butch! It looks like I'm gonna be in that room for a loooong time then. Tho I am very happy to spend the day as a little maid too - by the looks of things I might just have to do a bit of greasing up towards my lady and get myself in a better position (giggle).
   You've hit the nail on the head once again my friend - it may be punishment for some but I call it sissy heaven. Thank you so very much - a big smile for me and big kisses for you - muah!
    Huge hugz. xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hello Kay, good to hear you like the themes of your captions. The sissy maid pic had to be you! One persons punishment is another's dream come true so to speak. Your welcome, hugs back and smiles too.

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Both of yours are very nice Kay, I always tell you how lucky you are.
sissybabysamantha2
Very good cappies again. And i like Kay's one        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Reading these comments has made a bad day better! I enjoy doing this and always enjoy the feedback. *hugs*

jessybaby
Love them all bb

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Thanks Jessybaby, yours are in Double Takes 2.
babyginagirl

The pink ballon baby girl,sooo loves to be a baby girl.She has even started to pee and do poopies in her diapers just like a REAL baby,without even knowing it is happening.She is starting to think,that maybe soon,she will need diapers 24/7.Then she will need to find a mommy to help take care of her!!!

Yes Pink Balloon,is knocking them dead,on the runway,but that is only because they ALL want to adopt her,and keep her as a baby girl forever.She is shocked as with the oufit without diapers,how strange it feels,just wearing a panty.Without notice while walking the runway,she begins to wet the panty with pee pee's,and begins to cry,just like a baby girl would.She beginsto sit down on the runway,and sticks her thumb in her mouth!!!

Kay is hanging head in shame,as she/he watches what his wife has in her hand.His wife then says,well well sweety pie honey pie,you are always trying to get into all MY holes with your little stiffy,and I mean LITTLE stiffy.I am going to show,you what it truely feels like,but mine is going to be like a real mans.Now follow me into the bedroom.I will undress you just like a man should,then I will get undressed.Then dressed into MY strap-on,don't be nervous,I will promise to be gentle on you MY honey pie!!!!

Mommy mommy,his wife hears from the thumb sucking baby toddler girl.I LOVE my NEW room,can I stay a baby girl please mommy.I have always wanted to be a girl,not a real man.I promise to follow all your rules and instructions.Please Please Please mommy!!!

After being freshly rediapered by her mommy Butch,she just smiles over at her mommy.She is watching now,as her mommy sits in the rocking chair,and opens up her blouse and unclasps the left bra clasp to expose her sweet breast.She watches as mommy butch attaches the breast cone over her left breast from the breast pump.She then listens to the familiar sound of the pumping so her mommy can get actually mommies milk for her.

Mommy butch,looks at her sweet baby girl sleeping soooo perfectly.She thinks to herself,this would be a PERFECT picture to keep,for when her baby girl ever grows up.To show her what a sweet and perfect baby girl she actually was.

Diapeelover,then throws her leg high in the air,and then says.Seeeee mommy,I am still dressed just as you dressed me a few hours ago.I am sooooo sooooo glad you diapered me.Can I please wear diapers ALL the time with ALL my clothes,please mommy.I love my diapees sooooo much!!!

However it happened Diapeelover,is now glad it did.The girls from the Drama class,always though he looked more like a little girl,than a boy,so they decided they would by house,and he/she would be there baby girl.She is now wishing as she is sucking her thumb,that this treatment never ever stops.She/he wants to be kept as there baby girl!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Fank ooo's baby girl. Mommy is regressing a bit at this time. Mes gwad to see ooo wuv dem made fo you. You are a sweet baby girl resting on the blanket. You have made me out to be a fantastic mommy in Restock. GOOD MOMMY - GOOD BABY GIRL - HUGS

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Great  job adding to the Pink Balloon ones. You have made Kay's day with added humiliation. You have captioned Diapeelover very well. Appreciate adding to my stories! Reply 2 of 2 for my baby girl. Mes saw da PM.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.