R Double Image
Each captioned piccie is made with 2 seperate images.
Posted on
Double Image - Each captioned piccie is made with 2 seperate images., Mommy,Mistress,Nurse,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Double Image - Each captioned piccie is made with 2 seperate images., Mommy,Mistress,Nurse,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Image - Each captioned piccie is made with 2 seperate images., Mommy,Mistress,Nurse,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Image - Each captioned piccie is made with 2 seperate images., Mommy,Mistress,Nurse,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Very good

Baby Butch

@ lil sissie
 Fank ooo Lil Sissy!
sissyslutallie
 first both are good second wow the mistress and mommy are gorgeous third im fucking beautiful in both of mine with the teddy bear fourth i cant thank you enough last but not least they are all incredible
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Making the cappies is more fun when I get comments like yours. I am fortunate to always get good comments from many friends. Nice to see you are happy!

shamrock
 dear baby butch,,,, the one call cloth,,,, is she my babysitter or my nursemaid,,,, well she is pretty and yes I like it and the one call new shift the nurse is pretty too YES I like them all too 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 She can be your babysitter or nursemaid whichever you prefer. I see you like both nurse captions and the ones for Sissyslutallie. Cloth will keep you in diapers for a long time!
mistysshamrock
THANK YOU,, baby butch and the new shift I like it,, and that her name nurse Lori and she is good looking nurse too PS I LIKE THEM ALL TOO
 I like to wear maternity dresses and dress as a baby girl with diapers by female nurses

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
 How did you end up in the Maternity Ward? *giggles* Nice to see you like the nurse caption made for you. Glad you like them all.

SissyBabyPet
Super Duper Diaper Captions.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Pictures were made for these ones. Really glad to hear you like them. Hugs Back
babyginagirl
CLOTH-After having used both disposable and cloth diapers on her sweet baby girl Shamrock.The baby's mommy like cloth diapers and plastic panties and diaper pins sooooo much more.She will keep a few disposables for emergency use.

MISTRESS/MOMMY one in the same-Sissyslutallie soooooo wanted to thank her mistress,for putting her back into diapers(she has always wanted to be a baby girl).But she didn't want her mistress to know that fact.

NEW SHIFT-Little did Mistysshamrock know,but the new shift of nurses were re-assigned from the NEW BORN Nursery Wing to Maternity Ward.The nurses also had with them a NEW BORN incubator to put the baby girl in.So they could ALL monitor her regression process closely.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I love the diaper pictures with the bear and diapergirl. I am glad to see you liked these cappies too. The Shamrocks are always happy with nurse captions. I think both would like to be NEWBORNS.

jessybaby
Love the girl in cloth cappie

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Hi Jessybaby - she is pretty.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies again Baby Butch. I really like the cloth one  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 There are more diapers there than you could ever need and an attractive mommy type too.

mistysshamrock
thank you ,, baby butch  and when part 12 of the story going be on

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
 Hey I see Mistysshamrock is back again. Nice to see you, I will add Scene 12 to my story soon!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.