R Double Fun 7
My Sissy Kiss friends and site members are having double the fun with 2 cappies each. (12 Cappies)
Posted on
Double Fun 7 - My Sissy Kiss friends and site members are having double the fun with 2 cappies each. (12 Cappies), Nanny,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Double Fun 7 - My Sissy Kiss friends and site members are having double the fun with 2 cappies each. (12 Cappies), Nanny,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Fun 7 - My Sissy Kiss friends and site members are having double the fun with 2 cappies each. (12 Cappies), Nanny,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Double Fun 7 - My Sissy Kiss friends and site members are having double the fun with 2 cappies each. (12 Cappies), Nanny,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Project is completed.* 
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Baby Butch, the sissy cappie  juggerknot! Luvs your latest. 😁

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Fank ooo Baby Puss!
shamrock
YES BABY BUTCH,,,, I like them all,,,, your cappies 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Mes wikes yur weply. Hab a gweat day!

sissieann
  I love the pics Baby Butch with the nappies and plastic panties Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Gwad ooo wub da pics wif captions.
sissybabysamantha2
As everyone says the cappies are great. I especially love Nylontoni's Thick nappy  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Hewwo, gwad ooo finks dese are gweat. Mes wubs thick nappies!

babygirlpansy
this sissy's favourites are 'bulge' and 'no leaks' 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 Dats 2 wif favorites for dose cappies ob Nylontoni. Hab nice day!
pepsi coke kid
Thank you. Baby butch for the cappies and i like them all too 

Baby Butch
@ pepsi coke kid
 Better hab less ob dem soda's before beddy bye. You hab wet da bed. Yur Welcomb, gwad ooo wuv dem all.

Real Baby Miley
Nice hehe 

Baby Butch
@ Real Baby Miley
 Mes gwad ooo weplied bout dese cappies.
sissydina218
wow as I was reading I thought nylon toni had these locked up as favorite but chushie Chloe's captions are just as wonderful. so tie for me. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Interesting feedback, great to see Cushie Chloe's are tied with Nylontoni's as favorites.

Mellsissy
Thank you baby butch. Very true indeed 

Baby Butch
@ Mellsissy
 Your welcome! Glad you found your captions. : )

Cushie Chloe
@ Baby Butch
  *blushes* Tanks for the captions. I almost never messy, but your pics are always wonderful to look at and think about. Maybe I'll get around to trying it one of these days. Keep it up :)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Butch
@ Cushie Chloe
  Greetings Cushie Chloe, good to see you like those cappies. You had requested some messing ones so I came up with these. I am sure you will find a few PM links to some other cappies about yourself. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.