R Double Fun 2
My Sissy Kiss friends and site members are having double the fun with 2 cappies each. (12 Cappies)
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Jasmine
Thanks. Luv it 

Baby Butch
@ JamieTVDoll
 GREAT - Your welcome!
Baby Puss
Nice Baby Butch. And have fun at cousin Kim’s. I think if you can keep those diapers dry, aunt Sue might let you go into some training pants??? 😄

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I like going to cousin Kim's. The diapers are not likely to remain dry so diaper changes will be needed. LOL

jessybaby
Oh BB I love your Cappies at the end. Gotta lovewhen your aunt catches you in diapers

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 THANKS - I love my personal cappies and my cousins. Love my aunt too, she is keeping me in diapers.
shamrock
HEY BABY BUTCH,,,, I DID'T KNOW YOU HAVE PRETTY COUSINS AND YOUR PRETTY COUSINS CAN BABYSIT ME TOO,,,,,,,,,, //../ I LIKE THEM ALL TOO 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I agree! My cousins are real pretty and love diapering me. You can stop by fo a visit and get diapered. HE HE Glad you like them all. : )

sissybabysamantha2
More lovely cappies. how do you do it?  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Not sure? I usually get inspired after collecting a bunch of new pictures. I like to write the captions, glad they are lovely, THANKS
lil sissie's Mummy
I am so glad that these little got put in diapers as they needed to be . and its been way to long that Baby Butch has been .Baby Butch needs to be diapered just like all the rest of the little sissys

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 I like and agree with your thinking. Appreciate the comment. : )

sissydina218
looks like a fun visit to your aunt's with your cousins love this set of captions. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I am feeling good about the new project. Been getting many wonderful comments like yours. THANKS
CollieBitch
Oh y gosh, so many thankies for doing something so sweet for me, arf arf ^^

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Your welcome! Good timing, I just finished my replies and find you made a new comment. I am glad you love your cappies!

CollieBitch
@ Baby Butch
  I wuv dem so, sooooooooo much, arf ^w^

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Wonderful, I included some self cappies in this set. I am a sissybaby too!

jessybaby
Always kept in diapers for visits!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 What a great life!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.