PG 13 I don't know how or why but...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok so over the weekend I finally bought some girls training panties and when I wear them to bed I wet them with out thinking about it! I even wore a pair of my regular underpants the other night just to make sure it wasn't a fluke and I remained dry. Then last night I wore the training panties again and I woke up wet once again! I don't know how or why but I seem to be incontinent when wearing a diaper or training panties!
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby-Bethany
Well aren't you a lucky little girl. I wish I could regularly wet in my sleep. I think you should probably be diapered as much as possible, you don't want to have any accidents after all.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

LoveFox
Well I only we well wearing the training pants but it's still pretty cool. 
Prissie
I'd be thrilled if I could drink lots of water and other liquids, put on one of those training pants, and go to bed without sitting on the throne one more time. And wet in bed freely without inhibition. But unfortunately when one has a real life spouse to think about, its not possible.

A possible problem with training pants is, do they leak? Also, if they're tight, the warmth and wetness might not flow freely. I'm happy for you that with your training pants, you wake up nice and warm and wet.

Sweet little toddler girl joys for all,
   Prissie

LoveFox
Thanks and no the ones I have don't leak.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.