Doing Laundry
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
"You know, I don't see why we need these diapers at all, let alone dry them; if we wet ourselves, that's what the Pokemon plastic mat is for!"
satinsissybecky
Shouldn't we let these dry outside?

boundandwet
ok my little sissy babies, once those are dry, we'll go to the mall
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
SissyBabyCaitlin
Scott and Hank had been good sissy babies this week so their Mistress let them dry their panties inside. However they would be taken out to the mall dressed up as sissy babies later. Of course they did not know that now.

dprdwimp
I can't believe mommy hung these outside for the whole neighborhood to see. Quick, help me put them away before she notices that they are gone.
Shadowstar
Why do wee have to do chores we are supposed babies
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
sorry it is a little long but once the mind started rolling i could just stop!

jason: we better hurry up and dry these matt or daddy is going to be pissed.
matt: i don't think i care what he does to me at this point. he forced us to become girls but kept our boy names. I think its time we stand up for ourselves
jason:
why? its not like you can change back into a boy again.
matt:
I know, but at least i can get a girl name so i can get the boys to actually look at me and not think i used to be a man.
jason:
i thought you said you would never be gay enough to get into guys
matt:
i know, but i'm more girlie than i used to be. i don't think i want to date another girl. besides, you and i have sooo much fun togerther sexually anyway.
jason:
then why don't you date me?
matt:
because i eventually want to be a mommy and eventually bare my own kids.
jason:
thats not what you said when daddy initially druged us
matt:
i know, i've got to pick my battles wisley and i can't ever win at becoming a boy ever again, now i just want my independance to change my name and become the woman of my newly formed dreams.
jason:
uhh ohhh, daddy is home!!!!

Sissy Gaara
Very nice piccie
Haven't a clue what the caption should read
prissyprincess
    I do the wash all the time and I,ve never seen these gurls and the mat , giggles , very nice sweetie  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

BobOnFire
o no look like the daiper I wearing needs to be washed too
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.