All R Different Styles
Ten new cappies, each one a little different from the other.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Robyn
Love them all! Especially Cheers and My Panties!
Huggs,
Robyn-Anne
sissykirsty
Some great cappies......I wish I was the one over the teachers knee
Sissy Kirsty

SindyLu

the one pic is so nice i love the strong girl
Baby Butch

Huggs,
Robyn-Anne  

That's great that you love them all Robyn. I appreciate the comment with favorites.

Hugs - Baby Butch

Baby Butch

Some great cappies......I wish I was the one over the teachers knee  

Yes, I had to add a few spanking cappies to this thread. I am glad you like the cappies!

Baby Butch

the one pic is so nice i love the strong girl  

Thanks for commenting on my cappies SindyLu.

TiresiasRex
My fantastic four faves (in no particular order) are:

* "Keith" - love the expression on his/her face!
* "Buffy" - because you have to love the name alone...and it brings up story ideas for the Slayer, too....trapped by a infantilist demon? Prisoner of the demonic nursery? captured by the legion of perfidious plastic panties? Ah, the imagination goes wild...
* "Failure" - wish it was me....these sissybaby school cappies seem to be popping up a lot recently here at SK...and I would like to enroll....
* "Uncle Bob" - hmmmmm....I don't mean t be inappropriate here, but...with that look on her face, and her sense of playfulness, I suspect something else will be happening on that diaper changing pad between Laura and Uncle Bob...and not just a change of Pampers Size 8 for Teenage Girls...

Great job, BB!
jessybaby
uncle bob is my fave too
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

My fantastic four faves (in no particular order) are:

* "Keith" - love the expression on his/her face!
* "Buffy" - because you have to love the name alone...and it brings up story ideas for the Slayer, too....trapped by a infantilist demon? Prisoner of the demonic nursery? captured by the legion of perfidious plastic panties? Ah, the imagination goes wild...
* "Failure" - wish it was me....these sissybaby school cappies seem to be popping up a lot recently here at SK...and I would like to enroll....
* "Uncle Bob" - hmmmmm....I don't mean t be inappropriate here, but...with that look on her face, and her sense of playfulness, I suspect something else will be happening on that diaper changing pad between Laura and Uncle Bob...and not just a change of Pampers Size 8 for Teenage Girls...

Great job, BB!  

I am not suggesting anything inappropriate either. Laura is a sweet babyish girl who likes diapers. I almost did not use that one, but the pic is cute.

Thanks for listing your favorites, I like My Panties the best, so I put it first. I think this set came out nicely, thanks for commenting. : )
Baby Butch

redbird
I think Keith is about to let loose

SissyDesiree
I'd love to be in Keith's special needs class, or get Buffy's nursery punishment, especially if Ms. Hurt came to visit.
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch

I think Keith is about to let loose

I hope you enjoyred the cappies Redbird! Thanks for commenting on my work.
Baby Butch

I'd love to be in Keith's special needs class, or get Buffy's nursery punishment, especially if Ms. Hurt came to visit.  

Thanks for commenting on my latest thread SissyDesiree.

jessybaby
Baby Butch

Yes I have, and I love them all  

Mes just read your comment, fank ooo.  

TiresiasRex

I am not suggesting anything inappropriate either. Laura is a sweet babyish girl who likes diapers. I almost did not use that one, but the pic is cute.

Thanks for listing your favorites, I like My Panties the best, so I put it first. I think this set came out nicely, thanks for commenting. : )  

Oh, fear not, Baby Butch. I was not implying that YOU were suggesting anything inappropriate between Laura and Uncle Bob. That was all in MY mind...and jessybaby's. We are the naughty little sissy babies, not you. It IS a very, very cute picture. And thank you for posting it.
Baby Butch

Oh, fear not, Baby Butch. I was not implying that YOU were suggesting anything inappropriate between Laura and Uncle Bob. That was all in MY mind...and jessybaby's. We are the naughty little sissy babies, not you. It IS a very, very cute picture. And thank you for posting it.  

You're welcome, I am just an innocent baby, he he.

Baby Butch
Moved to my gallery, hopefully for more comments.
Sissysummer

Huggs,
Robyn-Anne  

thank you for sharing your wonderfull captions with us all i am new here and i look foward to
reading lots more.

Baby Butch

thank you for sharing your wonderfull captions with us all i am new here and i look foward to
reading lots more.  

I am glad you liked them Sissysummer, welcome to the site.
LilSissyKitty
A lovely set of cappies!

Baby Butch

A lovely set of cappies!  

I am glad to see you are enjoying my cappies!

Bp123
I want Stan's life!!! Great job as always

Sissysummer
i love the first one the most
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.