My diaperspace page! ^_^
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is my page at Diaper Space! I love that site, it's so coool. Except...I'm so new i have no friends . ^.^;; Anyways, feel free to check it out, it's pwitty   

http://www.diaperspace.com/LilButtercup

Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Femme Boy
I tried to access it in both IE and Firefox and have been denied Daddysgirl. I'll just have to take your word on it being pwitty.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
Daddysgirl

I tried to access it in both IE and Firefox and have been denied Daddysgirl. I'll just have to take your word on it being pwitty.  

That's odd, I wonder why??   I have Firefox too, and I can get there from that link just fine....Oh well. You'll just have to take my word then. It *is* pwitty. *sniff*

gwenny
I tried it too,and got the same access denied, so I tried searching your user name, and clicked on Lil Buttercup, but I still got the access denied message so I tried click on another member and got the access denied again. I think you may have to join to read member pages. Gwenny
Daddysgirl

I tried it too,and got the same access denied, so I tried searching your user name, and clicked on Lil Buttercup, but I still got the access denied message so I tried click on another member and got the access denied again. I think you may have to join to read member pages. Gwenny  

aww that's really too bad. :'( I think that's silly, you should be able to read them even if you aren't a member. I suppose it could be in the interest of privacy. It keeps people who aren't a part of the abdl community from being able to see all your personal baby stuff. But still..... *cries*

Thanks anyway, sweeties!

diaperboy
well my diaperspace page is http://www.diaperspace.com/diaperedhappy so maybe you could try adding me because i can't get to yours either. o anyone else can feel free to add me to i need friends because 1 is the lonliest number
Daddysgirl

well my diaperspace page is http://www.diaperspace.com/diaperedhappy so maybe you could try adding me because i can't get to yours either. o anyone else can feel free to add me to i need friends because 1 is the lonliest number  

Grr, well it was working fine yesterday, but today it won't let me log in or else I'd add you.  

diaperboy
i tinks dat like myspace the profiles can be set to private and i think thats the way they are as default and you have to turn that off for other ppl to add you or for you to add other ppl but im not sure how to do it yet i haven't played with it enough yet.
diaperboy
hmmm i re registered same name same email same everything and it worked so im not sure what happend but i know my account at least got deleted because i couldn't sign on either and so i tried reregistering and it worked.

Daddysgirl

i tinks dat like myspace the profiles can be set to private and i think thats the way they are as default and you have to turn that off for other ppl to add you or for you to add other ppl but im not sure how to do it yet i haven't played with it enough yet.  

I can't even log in to mine anymore! :'( It says I have the wrong username. I dunno what the deal is. I emailed them, and no one seems interested in helping me. *cwy*

Awwwww, don't cwy sweetie, you should just re-register. I got a note saying they had switched servers on diaperspace and that if you registered in the last week or so you'd prolly have to re-register, so twy twy again, darling baby..... 

ps....i'm babywendymarie there.

Daddysgirl

Awwwww, don't cwy sweetie, you should just re-register. I got a note saying they had switched servers on diaperspace and that if you registered in the last week or so you'd prolly have to re-register, so twy twy again, darling baby..... 

ps....i'm babywendymarie there.  

Thanks Baby WendyMarie!
What a pain, though. I had such a pwitty page!! >__

diaprbayb
  yes it's true, they had to go back almost a week. Anything done since then needs to be redone.

Which means I lost new friends lilbuttercup. So let me know when you are back in  

~cliques~

Daddysgirl

yes it's true, they had to go back almost a week. Anything done since then needs to be redone.

Which means I lost new friends lilbuttercup. So let me know when you are back in    

definately will do. I'm going thru a depressed phaze regarding my bf and my ab-ness at the moment though, so it's going to take awhile for me to regain my pride. :'(

tooters
cuddly as a porcupine

Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl
Ok, nevermind. My profile got deleted AGAIN. I'm getting a bit tired of this.... >_>;;

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.