diapers or panties?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
do you like to wear diapers or panties?
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Last Post
113 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 112 posts
Page 1 of 5
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
I love the dippies  for now I mostly wear the panties 

~cliques~
baby_alicep
mes ins daipes 24/7 becase nows mes haves nos controls overs its. wich is what mes ands daddys wanteds.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

plastic_panties
Why not combine both in one.....here is a plastic panty with a nylon panty with lace over it.....perfect to wear over disposable or cloth diapers **giggles**....another adorable item from ebay seller *funnpants*

babygina
Wow plastic_panties,those sure do look very sissyish and lovely.I must admit,that I have plastic panties,that look excactly like those.But mine ar all plastic,,not nylon.But lace is all cloth.I wear mine over my diappee's all the time,under my dresses and skirts.      
++

LG_stephy

Originally posted by plastic_panties
Why not combine both in one.....here is a plastic panty with a nylon panty with lace over it.....perfect to wear over disposable or cloth diapers **giggles**....another adorable item from ebay seller *funnpants*

aww those are so cute. btw to answer my own poll im into diapers mainly but i love the feel of nice panties too 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
tabitha
I love both depending if iam a big girl or a little girl or a baby girl, but mostly pink ones. 

~*Christie Luv*~
I love both so much! I'll only wear panties if they are very cute, little girlish and original. I have a panty drawer of about 60 panties! I mostly wear a big fluffy diaper when I can though hehe.
plastic_panties
Christie........do you wear cloth or disposable diapers ? I wear both always with plastic panties.......

baby_alicep
mes aww ways ins mes daipies. mes haves tos bes. mes donts have any controls overs mes bladers. mes cans still tells mes goings 90% ofs the times buts thats startings tos deminish toos. daddys keeps mes ins extras heavys wheights cloths daipies. mes was goings throughs 9 diposibles ans days. wes haves ans fews arounds ins case wees needs thems fors somefings. fors examples mes getings ans MRIs ons fridays ands needs ans diposibles becase mes daipes pins woulds afects the machines. well mes hopes everys ones wikes this sites as muchs as mes.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*
SissyFlowerGirl
WOW this is tuff I love my pretty panties with satin and lace and the feeling of them slide under my jeans but nothing beats a soft padded diaper

samanthaheart7
for me it's regular panties

samanthaheart7

babyrenee
diapers for me!

Kadya
Really depends. I like them both though I have to say I always wear nice panties over my diapers if I have to wear them!

kipr
Panties ,panties over diapers just diapers it all depends on how weff behaved i've been or if i can keep dry.
Lavander
Absolutely panties. Panties are what does it for me, no contest.

~ Items ~

kimmy
I vote for both!
joy888
I love my panties but I like to wear my diapers too!

babyandy22
i always wair my diaper
your only as beutifal as you feel
LolitaDolly
Panties by default. As I don't wear diapers.....yet

Sissy_Shelly
I wear panties every day, but I'm in diapers every night.
LolitaDolly
edit. Wrong topic. I'm on the ball today!

callie
mmm nothin beats the feeling of a nice thong so i went with panties but dipees r good too
Roxy
Always panties!!!!!!!!!!!! Thongs, lace briefs, silk panties ..............oooh I love the way they make me feel!

kristens
Diapers, always until I'm catherterized later this month
0 - 25 of 112 posts
Page 1 of 5
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.