diapers meet pokemon on cards
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Hello,
I have not played any Pokemon, but I did play some Magic in the 90s. So I am suggesting the following changes for the text to improve how the cards read. I can only assume they are OP'd to heck and back, so I will not comment on the power level of anything, only on wording. To be consistant with the idea of diapers and babys and wetting I have altered the ability of Babyify. At the very least you need to clear up who is unable to attack when babyify if used as it could be read to mean the card targeting or the card/s being targeted.

Card 1:

"Basic Pokemon" Consider revising to Adult Baby Pokemon or maybe just AB to make it fit. They could evolve into LG/LB pokemon, from there to adult? I have no idea how many evolutions you can go through.

Pokemon Power: Water Absorb – Due to special training (or lack thereof), Dawn and May are considered diapered at all times. These thick, overnight diapers make are absorbent against all water-based attacks and grant immunity to flinch or wetting based attacks.

Babyify - This attack un-evolves all pokemon in play. Targets of Babyify are unable to attack for 5 rounds, but are considered diapered during this time.

Card 2 looks like Card 1 to me....Did you make a mistake an upload the same one twice?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Spencer
no the thing is it has the site name from were the blank came from i will update the card as said. ok

OopsiePanty

no the thing is it has the site name from were the blank came from i will update the card as said. ok  

Ah, I was focusing on gaming based wording and grammer and didn't notice the website removal edit. I'll look at that too next time. And you simply have to make a Flinch card now. I assumed it would be card 2. I am assuming that flinch is something you have come up with...or is it a base pokemon ability/nerf you are using? If so, what does it do?

I am not sure if I can dig it out, but I actually made a magical girl MTG deck back in the day of which the cards are totally balanced and inline with MTG as long as you substitute a few words when it comes to landwalking. My friend made a Hentai/Demon deck to counter it...great fun!
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.

Spencer
flinch is when the opponent attacks or uses an ability/poke-power makes your pokemon unable to attack. or when you use an attack you take recoil and do not attack the next round.

OopsiePanty

flinch is when the opponent attacks or uses an ability/poke-power makes your pokemon unable to attack. or when you use an attack you take recoil and do not attack the next round.  

Does Pokemon have Instant or Interrupt cards? If so I would revise a Flinch instant card with new artwork and wording to make it cause wetting, which will have the same effect Flinch currently has and will probably make the cards fall in line with the normal game should someone ever want to try to convince their friend to let them use these cards.

I was envisioning Flinch as some kind of desperation based "stun" attack. So it seems like we are mostly on the same page.

Spencer
if you make the pic i will make the card. is that ok?

OopsiePanty

if you make the pic i will make the card. is that ok?  

I have no artistic ability, but if you give me pic dimensions, I might have a good desperation photo that can be cropped to whatever exact size the pic needs to be to work with the card building program.

Edited to add:

Actually I just realized as I posted that you are doing a pokemon theme so you probably want it to be a pokemon char in a desperation pose...I don't know if I actually have that and if I do I probably don't know they are a pokemon character. I might be able to find something on the net, but it would have to be like tomorrow.

Spencer
width 3in
height 2.198in
resolution 96 pixels/inch
and i have no art skill

OopsiePanty
I don't know how far you planned to take this, if you just planned one card or what but if you do have any inkling to make a usable deck, I would go over the cards from the game and figure out the formula they use (casting cost VS powers and stats, etc) and then plan out all the cards on word or notepad or something. Make somewhere between one minimum deck worth and half an expansion worth of cards (my Magical Girl MTG was based on then 40 card, type one rules. But I made enough cards to play a 60 card deck if needed. A good rule of thumb to go on is, if your friend brought over a given homemade card and asked to use it, would it seem balanced enough you would let her or him play it? Yes you can have a variety of commons, uncommons and rares, but the less "rare" valued cards you make, the more likely people are to let you use it against them with their normal deck.

If I remember right (and this scares me) Sailor Mercury who was a Unique, Uncommon, Magical Sailor Girl. Who for example was a 2/3 creature with a three casting cost (1 earth, 2 art). With the ability to tap to prevent 1 damage to any creature or player and grants all other Magical Sailor Girls + 0 / +1. I only had Sailor Moon and the main 4 with her, so while each had a bonus to the sailors, there were only 5 moon type sailor cards total in the deck (1 of each) and the chances of having 2 or 3 of them out at a time when I had other magical girl types to use as well were slim to none. I think there was one or two other isolated Magical Sailor Girls, but they didn't give group bonuses since they were not part of that team.

So a 3/3 creature with no ability, 3 casting cost of the same color would be a common (back then in MTG). Uncommon allows an ability, generally without cost, but usually not a "+1" cost bonus. Rare cards have 1 or more abilities, or 1 or more casting cost less than normal. By making it an uncommon with a split resource "color" cost it generally is equal to a +1 casting cost. Mercury was built with this in mind as well as with what abilities existed in the game then. If you make your Diapermon (lol) or whatever you want to call them cards inline with the game balance, people really will appriciate them more than overpowered cards. But I don't know how many fan cards you have made yet, and everyone needs to make a few super powerful ones to get it out of their system. We all do.

Well it's something to think over.

Spencer

Spencer
please comment
Dru
This is Awesome. Combining two of my favorite things.

I'll try and see if I can figure this out this weekend and add some cards as well.

Spencer
cool thank you i look forward to it
Spencer
hello, anyone?

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww its the Sissy Kiss version of the Pokemon Card Games! Thats so cute! *giggle* We come with a lot of HP hehe. Sissy sweetness can take down even the best pokemon!

babylestat
i love the second one i wish i had had that back when i played
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you." tinkerbell

Spencer
thank you i love to hear comments
Dru
I'm wretched when it comes to being creative and worse at working computers so sorry I'm sorry I won't be making any cards . Please Spencer or anyone else if you have time I would love to see more cards.

Maybe Baby Powder, Diaper Rash, Nap Time, Diaper Change, Slumber Party, Pink Tutu could be some card ideas  

Mina Silverwind
I am good with computers, though I have no ideas, but I enjoy what you have especially the Dawn&May card.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Spencer
thank you i love comments

Spencer

I'm wretched when it comes to being creative and worse at working computers so sorry I'm sorry I won't be making any cards . Please Spencer or anyone else if you have time I would love to see more cards.

Maybe Baby Powder, Diaper Rash, Nap Time, Diaper Change, Slumber Party, Pink Tutu could be some card ideas    

i will try
Spencer
comment now

Mina Silverwind
the sissy kiss card could be real if you had the money, the talent, and could be hired by the production company.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Spencer
ok thank you i gess

Spencer
hello anyone please comment
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.