PG No Diapers! I am Mama's BIG Gurl!
my 4 year old day dress
Posted on
No Diapers!  I am Mama's BIG Gurl! - my 4 year old day dress, sissy,baby,cross dress,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion No Diapers!  I am Mama's BIG Gurl! - my 4 year old day dress, sissy,baby,cross dress,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion
No Diapers!  I am Mama's BIG Gurl! - my 4 year old day dress, sissy,baby,cross dress,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion
No Diapers!  I am Mama's BIG Gurl! - my 4 year old day dress, sissy,baby,cross dress,, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
 Do I look  All Grown Up?
Source: youtube.com
Gallery Images by cairo
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Miss Crissy
So precious , girlfriend!  You are  definitely mommy's girl!!
babygirlpansy
permanently a sissybaby 

lil sissie
 Such a lil cutie You are Cairo and am very happy to see teddy is back dolly has been asking for him
cairo
 Humph!  as I said.. :)  

Baby Puss
Great! Just don’t get all excited, and forget and wet yourself.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.