PG Diapers and frillies.
Me in some of my diapers, plastic panties, and frilly romper.
Posted on
Diapers and frillies.  - Me in some of my diapers, plastic panties, and frilly romper., Diapers,plastic pants,frilly romper, Diaper Lovers,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion Diapers and frillies.  - Me in some of my diapers, plastic panties, and frilly romper., Diapers,plastic pants,frilly romper, Diaper Lovers,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion
Diapers and frillies.  - Me in some of my diapers, plastic panties, and frilly romper., Diapers,plastic pants,frilly romper, Diaper Lovers,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion
Diapers and frillies.  - Me in some of my diapers, plastic panties, and frilly romper., Diapers,plastic pants,frilly romper, Diaper Lovers,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
 Some fun off the cuff photos, I have not yet posted.  Some thick cloth diapers and yellow plastic panties under my onesie. Me in my honey bear plastic pants. Me in my new pink moons Kins cloth diapers and clear plastic pants, also Kins. And, me in my frilly strap bibs. My wife took that, when I wasn’t looking, lol. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  😳 OH NO! Tee Hee, I guess they are. 
RachelLeigh
Aww so cute  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks! 

Baby Butch
Great pics and a wonderful selection of plastic panties. Babykins is an old favorite of mine. They sent me a wrong item one time, let me keep it, and sent the right one. I like how their products resemble the real baby stuff.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  I agree Baby Butch, BabyKins is one of the greats. Great selection, very good quality, good customer service. I sound like a car commercial, lol! 
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely photo's. I like the honey bear plastic pants and the frilly romper.      

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks lots! I like the honey bear pats too, I didn’t think I would before I ordered them, but they do look sweet! And my satin romper, I don’t know if I like the feel, or the frill look more. Okay, both! Tee hee.

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Amazing photos sweetie. I know I've said it before but you really do have an incredible collection - those frilly rompers are just so cute! Hmmm - I don't think that bear's jar is going to get filled with honey somehow (giggles). xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  LMAO Kay. No, don’t be sticking your hand in that jar, and expect something good. And thanks, I love my rompers, they are so sissy toddler. They sure put on a show, with nice thick diapers under them. 
Sissy_Trina
nice plasticpants and frillies 

Baby Puss
@ Sissy_Trina
  Thank you!

DaisyMaid
Very pretty. 

Baby Puss
@ DaisyMaid
  Thank you.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.