DiaperNappy reviews
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I guess it fits in here most, so if you wear disposables why not try posting a review. Here are mine for the ones I've tried, I'll try using nice piccies for the rating

Molicare super plus
Purple nappies, nice thick padding and a breathable side. Making you waddle sue to thickness, altough a little disapointing on the rustle side of things. But by far a much improoved nappy, and now my main brand.

Attends 10
Basic white colour, reminding you of childhood dreams. Very thick but the tapes are a little fussy, they don;t hold well at night. Good rustle sound as you walk, but not as much as others.
:

Euronform Super
Blue nappy with a basic line print, not veyr thick but very absorbant. One fault is due to the material, they tend to split up the bottom and leak. Very tight tapes, that hold all night.

Abena
Another white nappy, basic in design but the sizing chart is off. So try ordering a size smaller, and you'll get somewhere. Good absorbancy, but poor quality material.

Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh thats a fab idea Dafne! I've tried Molicare and Attends and I would say the same things! I love Molicare but I wish the cover was a different color   It still looks cute though!   I've also tried Assurance diapers so I'll give them a review:

Assurance ~ Not very thick but they are very comfy when when you wear like 3 at the same time *giggle*..or wear them in a pool.   Then they are high on waddlieness. One thing I love about them is they look cute and babyish. They have little ruffles around them too. The crinkly noise is pretty average.

(edit) Oh excuse me that was Assurance Diapies I wore that time so I changed it (/edit)
SissyFlowerGirl
I love Attends they are my favorite with a luvs diaper as a soaker and added thickness

Wannabe_Baby
Thanks girlies, I'll keep this in mind if (when) I get back into diapers!
diaperlover
Have any of you tried using staples and or duct tape on the tabs that don't hold well?

Dafne
Electrical tape works well, but you have to cu yourself out, just be careful or your trapped.
baby_alicep
mes usedsz tos bes ins atends. buts daddys swicheds mes tos cwoths fwoms angels fdwufs ands thes eaxtras hevys wheights daipies ares gweats. mes use mabys 2 ans days. wher mes wents through 4-5 attends.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

WALLGREENS MAXIMUM

This is gonna sound weird, but my favorite diapers are from wallgreens I wear small, but I get mediums because theyre so poofy and big. If you wear two, and of course you change yourself into the diaper correctly, it never leaks. The tapes are amazingly effective and they are extremely comfy ^_^
LG_stephy
only thing i ever used was depends but i dont think ne1 else here has written a review so i will  

DEPENDS- a well made diaper which holds a good 3 to 4 semi-heavy wettings before begining to leak. i've totaly filled up the seat of the diaper and it still held the mess. great for day or night time use. i would definitly recomend them to any diaper wearing friends....if i had any that is  
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

jennifer
well little sister you have me hehe    but yeah i need to get a good brand and stick with it
Dafne
Well after all my trials I'm going to go with Molicare super plus, I would love to try Depends overnight but there not here in England just yet. But as Poise has just become Depends, maybe someday soon.

Well 24/7 is nice, I can't remember pants anymore.

babybrittney12
I just got a bag of CVS overnight and they are the best I've ever used.

They are stechy and have 3 tapes on both sides that hold excellent and I wore one all day and didn't leak once!!!
nappygirl
i wear nappies that i buy from a local fetish shop, they are ok but leak after two wettings, i mostly use terry nappies now for extra waddle and can wet three or four times, love the heavy wet feeling!!! can anyone tell me where i can buy good thick disposables in the uk? XXX 

Wannabe_Baby
^ I wonder the same thing, amymaid.

"can anyone tell me where i can buy good thick disposables in the uk?"

. . . Or cloth nappies. I'll take either disposable or cloth.   Knowing where they can be bought in the UK would be a big help.
lucydprd
My 'mummy' puts me in Abena Abri-form x-plus as they are the most absorbant mummy has found , especially as a work shift can be 8 or 12 hours . 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.