R Diapered Up
Sometimes a male is diapered up and made into a baby girl.
Posted on
Diapered Up - Sometimes a male is diapered up and made into a baby girl., Diapered,Dominated,Feminized,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diapered Up - Sometimes a male is diapered up and made into a baby girl., Diapered,Dominated,Feminized,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Up - Sometimes a male is diapered up and made into a baby girl., Diapered,Dominated,Feminized,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Up - Sometimes a male is diapered up and made into a baby girl., Diapered,Dominated,Feminized,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What cappie do you like best?
Coloring
1 votes
Diapered
11 votes
Disciplined
0 votes
For Jeffy
2 votes
Sissy Ben
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Oh tough decision! I liked all of them. I finally decided on Sissy Ben. But, if I could vote on everyone, I would have.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Glad to provide some tuff choices Baby Puss. I decided Diapered was my favorite with Sissy Ben a close second.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Diapered does have a great fat diaper bulge!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 YES INDEED, that is a very thick diaper. The old Attends with 6 blue tapes is used in many old AB pictures. To be that thick they must have used soakers and more than one diaper. The model is one of my favorites!
jessybaby
Diapered! True story
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Hi Jessybaby, long time no see! You must be busy playing dress up with your girl cousins again, he he. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.