R Diapered Up
Watch out you may be diapered up whether you like it or not.
Posted on
Diapered Up - Watch out you may be diapered up whether you like it or not., Humiliation,Dominated,Diapers,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diapered Up - Watch out you may be diapered up whether you like it or not., Humiliation,Dominated,Diapers,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Up - Watch out you may be diapered up whether you like it or not., Humiliation,Dominated,Diapers,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Up - Watch out you may be diapered up whether you like it or not., Humiliation,Dominated,Diapers,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
Do you want to be diapered up?
YES
23 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
they all good  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 THANK YOU SHAMROCK
krystalasbaby
I have been in diapers now for almost 20 yrs love to be diapered up
krystala's sissy baby

Baby Butch
@ krystalasbaby
 That is a long time! Me too as far as loving being diapered up. It started early for me and continued due to bedwetting. This stayed with me thru my entire life so far but not all the time. *Big Hug*

krystalasbaby
@ Baby Butch
  bed wetting was a big problem as a child growing up.  With the youngest in our family almost 9 yrs younger there were plenty of diapers and plastic panties around, and  don't  forget back then they were cloth so all diapers were hung outside.  Also remember being put down for naps with my baby bro if i was naughty
krystala's sissy baby

sissieann
  Well done Baby Butch another great set Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 I picked these out of some I made several weeks ago. Glad to post another great set. THANKS
lil sissie
weally doesn't make any difference if mes wants to or not as mes has no says in it
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 That's how it should be when you are a Lil Sissy with a Mummy. : )

Baby Puss
Liking all of these. And I voted yes, of course.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Another YES to go with the rest, he he. I was the first to vote YES on this one.
babygirlpansy
the 'my baby' pic is this sissy little girls favourite 
permanently a sissybaby 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 Always glad to know the favorites sissy little girl. I try not to use the same pic twice. My Baby is my second attempt with that one and a few other favorites.

kay3070
 Hiya Butch! Can you please tell me where this thrift store is my friend? I shall be down there as soon as they open the door (giggle). Bernie is very lucky to have such a kind baby sitter tho he may end up very embarrassed if she takes to the store to show off his rompers.
Love that one but stuck between it and "Wife" - wealthy women with inventive ideas make for a perfect marriage. Wonderful work as always honey. As for the vote - well of anybody puts No then they need their bottom smacking for being a little liar (lol).
xxxxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Sounds like you have 2 favorites my friend Kay. If that thrift store advertised here there stock would disappear. It is a tuff choice but I am liking Newborn and My Baby as favorites. Wonderful comment, thanks. *Hugs*
sissydina218
gotta vote for newborn on this one, they all great but anyone who gets the punishment they want like tina has a perfect life. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Thad is glad to be Tina! I agree a perfect life of punishment that was desired. : )

sissybabysamantha2
Very good cappies. I am stuck between two Rompers and Wife. It would be good fun to try on all those frilly rompers. And a Wife using nappy discipline. Both could be used together for the best fun    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am happy you like my cappies and commented. THANKS Lets get diapered up!
glasto
Really nice set from you Butch 

Baby Butch
@ glasto
 Glad to hear you like this set of cappies Glasto. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.