R Diapered Up
Some males get diapered up when a female thinks it is needed.
Posted on
Diapered Up - Some males get diapered up when a female thinks it is needed., Diapered,Dominated,Sissybaby,Obedient, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diapered Up - Some males get diapered up when a female thinks it is needed., Diapered,Dominated,Sissybaby,Obedient, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Up - Some males get diapered up when a female thinks it is needed., Diapered,Dominated,Sissybaby,Obedient, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Up - Some males get diapered up when a female thinks it is needed., Diapered,Dominated,Sissybaby,Obedient, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
What cappie is best?
Pantsed
2 votes
Caged
0 votes
Prepared
8 votes
Captured
1 votes
Girls Only
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sarah Marina
"Pantsed" is #1; "Captured" is next.

"Pantsed" could be even better if the pic was actually a guy wearing a business suit with a pink diaper underneath and there were more than two girls that got to see it.

*Amy* - can u make that real with some digital magic? (@SissyBabyPet)

*Hugs*

Sarah

SissyBabyPet
@ Sarah Marina

Thank you Sarah Marine for the suggestion, sorry and sad to say there is an actual limit to what I can change in an image with my Alteration Technique, I would not be able to make the woman in the top image into a guy or replace her with one.  The only real way that it could be done for sure, would be if I had an image of a guy wearing speedos or briefs in the exact same pose as the woman in *Pantsed* Is in.

Getting an image of a guy in an exact identical pose would be difficult. I do not use photoshop for my digital creations, I use SketchUp Make and special tools that are part of that program. The actual digital techneque that I use is part of those specials tools and part actual special technique that I have developed using SketchUp and it is that special technique that is a closely guarded kept secret. As so is the special tools that I use in SketchUp.

I hope what I have said helps?

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 Nice to know your favorites. I just voted for Prepared since I love both the model and the diaper. I like Pantsed a lot too but am limited to what I can find. Your idea sounds very embarrassing.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I have occasionally needed just the right picture. It can be both difficult and stressful to look too much. Best thing for me is find the pictures first and then come up with the captions. I am also a fan of your image alterations!

Sarah Marina
@ SissyBabyPet

I understand. Only so much can be done digitally.

So, I guess we just need to retake the photo with a guy wearing a pink diaper while three or more girls are pointing and laughing at him?

I have a pretty good idea where to look for a male volunteer - LOL   Not sure about the ladies, though.

*Hugs*

Sarah

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 Sounds like you might be willing to play the part. LOL

Sarah Marina
@ Baby Butch

Honestly, I think I would be terrible playing a male role.

I actually suggested it to leotardsub and it fostered some interest. The biggest challenge would be logistics, and, of course, where to find three or more natural looking females that would also participate.

I'm going to TeddyCon in 4 days. Perhaps I can pitch the idea there. I know at least one natural born female AB that will be there. Not sure how to make it worth anyone's time other than a novelty, though. 

*Hugs*

Sarah

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 I was thinking for you to be a male you would have to be a good actor. LOL I saw that comment but it looks not likely. Enjoy the outing, have not seen anything like that in Florida.
lil sissie
mes likes prepared the best but all of them are really great 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Giggles, I just thought of something funny. Back when I was a boy scout our slogan was Be Prepared. Wish it was like the caption Prepared, the campouts would have been great.

SissyBabyPet
 Unfortunately I can't pick an over all favourite Baby Butch, they are all excellent captions. Amazing, as so are you.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I have been providing tuff choices lately according to the comments. I am glad to be able to do so, this makes the polls close. I see you are undecided and that is fine. *blows kisses*
Baby Puss
I enjoyed “Prepared” most. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Me, you, and Lil Sissie are in agreement with Prepared as a favorite. Diapers day and night sounds great. : )

sissybabysamantha2
More great cappies .  I like prepared the best .I like the thought of wearing nappies all the time because i am a bed wetter. I also think pantsed is very good the humiliation of being discovered wearing a nappy.     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am glad to hear the cappies are great. Prepared is winning the poll by a landslide! Pantsed is the only other caption to get a vote. Wish I had more pictures of that situation.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.