R Diapered Sissy
More captions about site members wearing dresses and diapers.
Posted on
Diapered Sissy - More captions about site members wearing dresses and diapers., Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diapered Sissy - More captions about site members wearing dresses and diapers., Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Sissy - More captions about site members wearing dresses and diapers., Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Sissy - More captions about site members wearing dresses and diapers., Diaper,Dress,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Hi Baby Butch thanks for including me in the latest set of cappies . I love it just perfect for me going to a party being put in a thick nappy and baby pants That baby dress is perfect   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Your welcome! Those seemed like the perfect pictures for you to be included in the little girl dress and diaper cappies. No wedding this time but a chance to meet a mommy. Glad you love your cappies!
sissieann
  Baby Butch another great set of pic's Baby Kevin??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
  Thanks Baby Kevin, glad to keep coming up with great pics. I spend lots of time finding the right pictures to caption. Baby Butch : )

Baby Puss
Another great set!
I wish I had the diaper concession here at Sissy Kiss. So many sissy who need diapers, and so many, who “think” they don’t. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Perhaps the Webmissy missed out on a chance to sell diapers. Maby not since they are available in so many places anyway. Glad you like the latest set, been posting a lot so a break is needed.
krystalasbaby
Always have loved your picture posts  Butch
krystala's sissy baby

Baby Butch
@ krystalasbaby
 Appreciate you telling me that first thing when you come back after so long. I am still writing stories too!

lil sissie's Mummy
These are very good Baby Butch almost makes Me wish I was wearing diapers 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Sounds like Lil Sissie's Mummy might regress and start wearing diapers. Maby not? Who would take care of Lil Sissie? I am happy you like these, thanks for saying so.
sissydina218
not sure which one to be most jealous of Samantha, robin or diaperbayb, looks like they are all having loads of fun being cute little sissy babies. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I know what you mean about being jealous.  The cute Sissybabies are enjoying their situations. : )

diaprbayb

I love to be the bride

Baby Butch
@ diaprbayb
 Hello Diaprbayb, great to see your comment. : )
jessybaby
I always loved wearing diapers in college. No one said much except a few girls who noticed I was wet after they swelled up. I told them I had bladder issues and showed them my extra diapers I always had in my backpack. They stopped talking about me and started talking to me. Became decent friends too. Loved college!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Your college life sounds great. I attended for a few years for the first time after I turned 50 years old. It was difficult but my memory from high school was still good. Never dared to show up diapered but should have at some point. It would have been more fun! I was in college when I joined Sissy Kiss and wore lots of diapers at home.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.