R Diapered Sissies
I enjoy being a diapered sissy! How about you?
Posted on
Diapered Sissies - I enjoy being a diapered sissy! How about you?, Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diapered Sissies - I enjoy being a diapered sissy! How about you?, Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Sissies - I enjoy being a diapered sissy! How about you?, Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered Sissies - I enjoy being a diapered sissy! How about you?, Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
Are you a diapered sissy?
YES
15 votes
NO
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
I love being a nappyied sissy. It is good fun. I bet you dont get many no votes on this one Baby Butch   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I don't expect very many NO's but there is 1 that is likely Lil Sissie's Mummy. LOL
lil sissie's Mummy
I'm not a diapered sissy but I have a diapered sissy 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 A regressed diapered sissy!

Baby Puss
I am oh so much a diapered little sissy. The idea, of being made to wear thick cloth diapers, super frill plastic panties, on complete show, under a short crinoline, or petticoat, a beautiful short dress, ribbons, or hair bows, cute frilly socks, and of course, Mary Janes. 😄

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  That is the right outfit for any diapered sissy. : )
sissydina218
definitely not a no vote here, love the captions baby butch, can't pick a favorite love them all. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Happy to hear you love them all. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.