Diapered Blowjob ~ nice!
Video
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is one of my favorites. From the fine folks at Emplix and www.abdlvids.com.

I love the enthusiasm that this young woman has for sucking...and the way she plays with her friend's "gift" after she has finished. Ah, if only she opened her diaper's front and poured it in...

While I am not a big fan of Attends (10M)...and the creaking noise does get a bit distracting from the action...well, let's just say that I like to imagine myself in this wonderful brunette's place.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Go to either link:

www.abdlvids.com/video/124/Diaper-Blowjob
xxx.bunker.com/1886970

Be patient with the buffering ads and note that the first link is slightly better quality.
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyboy0000
great vid, the sexiness of a blowjob combined with the cuteness of a diaper awesome. >////
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)
TiresiasRex
Yes, I enjoyed that yin/yang of innocence and decadence as well.

Alexa.Crosst
she is real purrreetty, loved her nails and her heels
TiresiasRex
The gold heels was a nice touch...I just wish the guy wasn't so...passive. Maybe sitting up or even standing.

But in the end, it's all about the girl, the diaper, and the payoff (remembering the old story of John D. MacDonald's, "The Girl, The Gold Watch, and Everything").

Sakaruma
Very nice Vid. Thanks.

She' super cute and looks great in a diaper.
dusty
Wow -she is cute. I hope to learn that particular technique. 

TiresiasRex
Glad you enjoyed it, Sakaruma and Dusty ("Dusty Rhoades" from GLEE?). Ditto on the technique comment.

Also thrilled that it has received 965 views...let's get to 1000, people! (The prize? Diapered oral sex for everyone?)
TiresiasRex
Eek. This vid has received 1963 views. Far more than 1000.

Oh, no...poor little diapered me has to start sucking everyone...will my mouth survive?

Ok, OK, I'm crawling over to begin...mmmm...mmmm...

BlubbyBimbo
very sexy :) i wish i was her
nappyslave
so loved that

TiresiasRex

so loved that  

Glad to be of service! 
TiresiasRex
UPDATE!

The first link will no longer take you directly to one of my favorite vids. There's a little more work involved.

When you get to the "search link", type in "Diaper Blowjob." Scroll down along the results to the clip marked March 10, 2010. Please re-enjoy!

TiresiasRex
First of all, I am honored, folks. More than 5100 views of this vid! And our lovely diapered heroine deserves it.

Second, I just checked the link again...and although the link in my first post will no longer take you directly to the video...typing in "Diaper blowjob" at the same site will generate an astounding 450+ diaper videos. My favorites are still this deliciously decadent one - which is about the tenth one posted listed on the first page ("Diaper Blowjob - March 10, 2010") and the adorable and very innocent blonde baby known as "Diapergal 0134" (March 8, 2010), also posted on the first page.

Keep on viewing (and sucking!),

With love,

T.Rex
TiresiasRex
I'm reposting this as a response to the "Cock-Sucking" thread. Instructions from the previous post are still good: when you get to the abdlvids.com site, type in "diaper blowjob." Our wonderful girl (in a video dated March 10, 2010) should be the first hot hit you get. Excelsior!

jessybaby
oh my goodness, so many videos!
a new me teehee
TiresiasRex

oh my goodness, so many videos!  

Yes, it is a bit like being the child in the candy store, isn't it? But remember: that first "diaper blowjob" video is the best...and the cutest (in my humble opinion).

Who would have thought that such a "mash-up" (diapered ABs and oral sex) would be so popular? heh...heh.

Now if we can only get some hentai with ABs, diapers and tentacles, I'll be in heaven.

TiresiasRex
Three things:

1) I checked the site above and our heroine is still there...in fact, she's now the first video you see when you type in the search terms, "diaper blow job." You GO, girl! Here she is:

2) There's a new cutie in high heels and a diaper at this site...a blonde diaper gal who has the man cum on her breasts (the 2012 video is on the second line of possible vids, after my favorite gal's vid above).
3) I am honored that my post has over 9500 hits. Let's push it to 10,000 people! And maybe I'll post a video of little 'ole me doing something similar...(I know, I know, promises, promises...)

With love,

T.Rex
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.