R Diapered 2
More sissies being diapered for various reasons.
Posted on
Diapered 2 - More sissies being diapered for various reasons., Mother,Nurse,Sister,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diapered 2 - More sissies being diapered for various reasons., Mother,Nurse,Sister,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered 2 - More sissies being diapered for various reasons., Mother,Nurse,Sister,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diapered 2 - More sissies being diapered for various reasons., Mother,Nurse,Sister,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
What cappie is best?
Big Suzie
2 votes
Control
2 votes
Diaper Only
6 votes
Upset
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
 like I said they all good too

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Glad you like them all Shamrock. I answered your PM and story comment.

Sissybabybrett
@ shamrock
  I am and diapered sissy baby and I love to be humiliated

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabybrett
 You have joined the right site! There are many sissy babies here that like the same things. Nice to see your comment. : )
Baby Puss
I’m liking that Big Suzie one, most. They were all good, but you can only chose one. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Tuff choices but only 1 vote. I see you picked Big Suzie and I am glad they are all good. : )

lil sissie
 mes liked them all but like Puss said you can only one so mes picked control

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 That one is a big change from Biker to Sissybaby.
sissybabysamantha2
Again all very good. But i went for Big Suize who cold object by being  forced to wear a nappy by her     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I like doing forced into nappies cappies!

babyginagirl

Mommy has agreed to let you be dressed as my sister,but I am still not happy with it and you.You are drawing more attention to yourself then I am from all the good looking boys.You just wet another pair of your panties sister,but now while mommy is away,and she left me in charge,you are going to be diapered 24/7.Maybe then all the boys will loose interest in you,and maybe I can hook up with a couple of them.Now I am going to bring you into your room and diaper you,sis.The put you into a short skirt so your diaper does show for all to see.

Ronald 's mommy was sooooo happy with the way the hypnotic and subliminal regression tapes were working on her son,and how well the baby was regressing into the baby girl of her dreams.He doesn't even remember his past male life,and everything he once had.His mommy,has now decided to give her new baby girl the name of Ronalda.She is turning into such a beautiful baby girl,Ronalda's mommy just cries with joy,at each new step towards complete infancy,that her baby girl makes.Once Ronalda is back to complete Newborn state,and under my total control for everything.That will be the best day for both of us.

Roger was soooo sooo sorry now for call his Auntie a bad name.He was soooo shocked when his auntie,said she was now going to call Roger,by her NEW baby girl name of Rosa,At his first diapering by her.She also told baby Rosa,that she will only be wearing diapers,and if anything else it will always be baby girl style clothes and dresses,as she began to laugh.Get comfortable now baby Rosa,and the potty is now totally off limits to you,while you are here with me.You will use your diapers for everything,but it will get easier and easier over time sweety pie.Now finish your first bottle of Similac baby formula,of many more to come.

As the Nurse Karen was walking up the steps to the nursery,she thought to herself,well I am now going to move mark form the boys nursery,to the girls nursery.She will now be known as Mara-lynn,no longer Mark.He/she will fit right in,in the very pink nursery girls room.He/she will be kept now dressed as a baby girl,and will be forced to now listen to the hypnotic and subliminal regression files to be turned into a baby girl.But her first diapering in her new nursery,witll be into the lockable plastic panties.She has already called for the security staff of female assistants to bring the lockable panty from storage to the girls nursery.Mara-lynn will also be getting 3 fleet suppositories inserted at this diapering,so she knows who is in charge,and it is not baby Mara-lynn that is for sure.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I like that pic with the dominant sister. I see you made her jealous of her brother. Two is a cute pic, Ronalda needs to be babied as a girl. Diaper punishment and baby punishment for Rosa in pic 3. I see you added to Nurse Karen's drastic action. Thanks for commenting with some added stories. They are good stories too! *hugs*

sissybabysamantha2
@ babyginagirl
  Very nice additions to Baby Butch's cappies     
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.