R DIAPER TIME
There are times when an adult needs to be put back in diapers. Bonus Shamrock nurse captions added.
Posted on
DIAPER TIME - There are times when an adult needs to be put back in diapers. Bonus Shamrock nurse captions added., Diaper,Nurse,Regress,Therapy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion DIAPER TIME - There are times when an adult needs to be put back in diapers. Bonus Shamrock nurse captions added., Diaper,Nurse,Regress,Therapy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
DIAPER TIME - There are times when an adult needs to be put back in diapers. Bonus Shamrock nurse captions added., Diaper,Nurse,Regress,Therapy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
DIAPER TIME - There are times when an adult needs to be put back in diapers. Bonus Shamrock nurse captions added., Diaper,Nurse,Regress,Therapy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Regress and therapy are my favorites
Thank you  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Yur welcomb, mes gwad ooo wike dem.
nylontoni
 Any time is diaper time for some of us. Up early awaiting diaper change, bubble bath, shaving and another beautiful dress to wear with nylons & heels. So exciting!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Greetings Nylontoni, nice to see your comment. : )

Baby Puss
Oh so many fine pictures, and fun reading to go along with them. Which I could jump into each one!  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Hypnotist, Diaper Lover, Regression, Therapy, what more can you ask for? Join in on the fun and don't forget the hot nurses!
shamrock
THAN YOU  baby butch for the cappies  and the two nurses can have fun with me any way they want ,,,,ha ha ,,,,,,, and all the cappies are good too  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Ha ha, I know what you like. I am glad you like all the cappies!

jessybaby
Oooooooooh I can't pick a fav

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Thanks I will take that as a compliment. I am glad you like these cappies Jessybaby.

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  I love them! Cute/hot models. Puffy diapers and adorable outfits. The captions are very well done BB.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I appreciate that - THANK YOU - I recently added 1,650  pictures to my collection.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies I like the ones with the thick nappies  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I see that a thick nappy will make you happy, he he. I reused a few pics lately that I like a lot. Cappies 1, 3, 4, are my favorites.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.