R Diaper Time
I just posted some brand new Baby Butch diaper captions with a poll.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Fairy
Wonderful cappies as always Baby Butch :3
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Baby Butch
Hello Sissy Fairy, glad you commented on my new cappies. : )

sissydina218
another wonderful set of captions babybutch loved seeing sad little ernie the best he looks so cute and innocent.

Baby Butch
Thanks Sissydina218, that was a great picture to caption and I am glad to have found it. I like several of these!

babyginagirl
Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to find myself in ANY of the caption pic's 

Baby Butch
That is great, I dressed these up a bit with extra images and borders. Have a great day!

jessybaby
Glenda is the good witch and just wants to help baby.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
 Good witches are pretty too! They wear cute white gowns like on the Wizard of Oz. They always have a magic wand.

taichou
Wonderful cappies, my favourite was forced by far.... its just soo cute :)

Baby Butch
Thank you I voted for force myself. : )

TwisT
HAHA I love these BB :D 

Baby Butch
Alright, I am glad you love these TwisT. I think they are some of my better captions. Been back in the right mood lately, he he. : )

Prissie
I really like Too Little, as I think her pose is so sensual. I like Bare too - lovely arms and legs!

Keep it wet and Little Girl feminine,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
No votes in the polls for Bare yet but I am glad someone likes it. Too Little is winning in the polls. She makes a cute adult baby!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.