Diaper Sizing Help
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Silly question yes, but you'll see later on in this post what I'm alluding to.

Reason is, is that I'm really really small (I can wear size 14 little girls pants just fine) and most Adult diapers run a 30-32 for a small, and that is a few inches too big. So would a size 6 in Pampers be good to go? Or large Pull ups?

Thanks a mill too!  
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Shelly
I recommend tranquility youth size diapers, they basicly extra small adult diapers that happen to be from the most absorbent brand
Sissy_Shelly
I forgot to say this...

I highly recommend these diapers, I love them so much I bought a case of 150 of the youth size from ebay. They're totalt my brand of choice now.

LolitaDolly
Thank you! Do they come in a rather non suspisious box?
Sissy_Shelly
Your welcome hun

LolitaDolly
Sissy_Shelly
yeah those would do perfectly, but watch out I might bid on them too.

Dafne
If you check out the sites of manufacturers then you can find the nappy of your dreams, try sites like Attends and Abenea to name a few. There is a sizing guide there also, as for the pampers it should be ok to fit but may not hold alot of the accident.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.