Diaper Reality finally
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
is there a way to insert pics from your computer into posts?

I finally came clean to my female room mate that I had been shaving everything , in order to be more smooth, and that I not only enjoyed panties and all things feminine but being put in diapers and denied sexual gratification as well...

She thought i was nuts but not as nuts as I thought she was going to.

She said she somehow always thought I got on of her going out with her boyfriend and even though our friendship and room mate relationship was platonic she admitted leaving her things around just to torment me a little

we had been friends for a year before i moved in, and nothing ever happened, she always had a boyfriend, and we never even kissed ... i guess in some what my mind twisted it into the most sadistic relationship you could think of, living with someone you wanted who didnt want you and had someone else...

so after finally coming clean and saying i no longer could stand it anymore, she said that she doesnt want me to leave and if i begged her nicely so she knows she wasnt being mean about things, shed vamp up the teasing, and the denial, and the diapering.

Im sitting her diapered right now, her watching me type this with my diapers sealed in bright EVIDENCE tape so that if it rips or comes apart its obvious it was tampered with. She is also going to browse this site for ideas etc.

As of now i am banned from going out at night, she however obviously will do as she pleases. Her boyfriend does not know of this arrangement and when he is around instead of diapers which are obvious i will be in panties, to remind me im not her man, he is her man.

I am to be diapered to bed every night, even if he is over. I will be changed when he leaves. If he hangs out all morning, i stay in bed all morning. Simple as that.

there are more rules we are going to work out but i am terrified and soooo excited to have this happening. The fact she know this, kind of makes the restrictions almost unlimited.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissycam
wow that sounds like you two are having fun with it =D wish i could find someone like that
love you all
Sissycam
Sissysummer

is there a way to insert pics from your computer into posts?

I finally came clean to my female room mate that I had been shaving everything , in order to be more smooth, and that I not only enjoyed panties and all things feminine but being put in diapers and denied sexual gratification as well...

She thought i was nuts but not as nuts as I thought she was going to.

She said she somehow always thought I got on of her going out with her boyfriend and even though our friendship and room mate relationship was platonic she admitted leaving her things around just to torment me a little

we had been friends for a year before i moved in, and nothing ever happened, she always had a boyfriend, and we never even kissed ... i guess in some what my mind twisted it into the most sadistic relationship you could think of, living with someone you wanted who didnt want you and had someone else...

so after finally coming clean and saying i no longer could stand it anymore, she said that she doesnt want me to leave and if i begged her nicely so she knows she wasnt being mean about things, shed vamp up the teasing, and the denial, and the diapering.

Im sitting her diapered right now, her watching me type this with my diapers sealed in bright EVIDENCE tape so that if it rips or comes apart its obvious it was tampered with. She is also going to browse this site for ideas etc.

As of now i am banned from going out at night, she however obviously will do as she pleases. Her boyfriend does not know of this arrangement and when he is around instead of diapers which are obvious i will be in panties, to remind me im not her man, he is her man.

I am to be diapered to bed every night, even if he is over. I will be changed when he leaves. If he hangs out all morning, i stay in bed all morning. Simple as that.

there are more rules we are going to work out but i am terrified and soooo excited to have this happening. The fact she know this, kind of makes the restrictions almost unlimited.  

sounds like you could have lots of fun he he

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.