R Diaper Punished
Cousins, mothers, sisters, and others using diaper punishment when needed.
Posted on
Diaper Punished - Cousins, mothers, sisters, and others using diaper punishment when needed., Diaper,Punishment,Dominate,Reform, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diaper Punished - Cousins, mothers, sisters, and others using diaper punishment when needed., Diaper,Punishment,Dominate,Reform, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Punished - Cousins, mothers, sisters, and others using diaper punishment when needed., Diaper,Punishment,Dominate,Reform, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Punished - Cousins, mothers, sisters, and others using diaper punishment when needed., Diaper,Punishment,Dominate,Reform, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
Would you like to be diaper punished?
YES
17 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
well they are good  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Greetings Shamrock, glad they are good.
nylontoni
 I WAS kept in diapers almost into puberty and when it ended I missed it terribly. Today I'm diapered because I have to. My wife supports my love by reminding that I have to stay in diapers and plastic panties (real deal)!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Sounds like a lovely life Nylontoni and a lovely wife too. A childhood in diapers is great until it ends. Great that you are continuing this in your older age. My every day fun ended by the end of first grade. Bed wetting after that caused a return to diapers at night on many occasions. My aunts helped with that situation and mom of course. Dad is the one who did not like me being babied.

nylontoni
@ Baby Butch
  Family members never forget and leave you with the reality that diapering has been part of my life from the beginning. I love being a diapered sissy. My father wanted four girls. He got it. My sisters remind me I was always queer. It's all good, I am what I am.

Fairy Boy
More good cappies! "Good Job" is my favourite of these. xx 

Baby Butch
@ Fairy Boy
 Thanks I like that scenario too!
lil sissie
 very good as always  Diaper punishment is kewl
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hello and thanks for the compliment Lil Sissie!

lsodan
All are really cute. 

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 Thank you Isodan - as usual diaper punishment is a good theme for cappies. : )
sissybabysamantha2
All very nice I like mean dean best 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Going home with diaper on display and panties below the knees would attract attention. A male schoolgirl would be even more embarrassed doing this!

Sissy Miss Crissy
I can only hope to find a woman who will diaper and humiliate me! Nothing is so utterly emasculating as messing myself like a helpless infant!

Baby Butch
@ Sissy Miss Crissy
 Sounds like you are a newborn adult baby. Messy diapers as well as wet diapers means a mommy is needed.
babyginagirl
Yesssss mommy Butch,pease pease diaper punish me.I am soooo sorry for wearing such a short dress,but I wanted ALL the boys,to see my Pretty Pink panties!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Once again it is great to see all your comments. *hugs*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.