R Diaper Not Panties
There are times when a diaper is put on instead of panties.
Posted on
Diaper Not Panties - There are times when a diaper is put on instead of panties., Schoolgirl,Model,Panty Thief,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diaper Not Panties - There are times when a diaper is put on instead of panties., Schoolgirl,Model,Panty Thief,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Not Panties - There are times when a diaper is put on instead of panties., Schoolgirl,Model,Panty Thief,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Not Panties - There are times when a diaper is put on instead of panties., Schoolgirl,Model,Panty Thief,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Love the cappies, and the other inserts.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Great to hear Baby Puss! Nice to have someone mention the small images I added. I have collected several files of them to use in my captions.
shamrock
they all are good,,,, and if you bad you get diapered like a baby girl and that go for the boys too a baby girls
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 As they say Shamrock, a bad boy makes a well behaved girl. I am glad you like all the captions. : )

Pink Balloon
I think Thief may be the best. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 The picture is kind of cute and I am glad to know it is your favorite. *smiles*

Sarah Marina
@ Pink Balloon
  I agree. I love the Tommy/Tammy word play on  her name. Just a tiny change, and voila!
babyginagirl

But but but mommy,I am a BIG girl!!! I really really need to use the potty now PLEASE.Nooooooo diapers.I promise to get better grades!!!!

Susan then asked,do I get to act like a wittle baby also.I want MY pacifier,and baby clothes also!!! 

I don't like being treated as a BABY girl mommy,and wearing diapers again I say to mommy.Mommy then laughs,well get used to it,because you will get a bottle of formula also tonight before beddie byes SWEET baby!!!

Are you going to tell my mommy asked Tommy to Ms.Davis.She then laughed and said that is who I a calling right now.Just letting her know,you will be staying with me for the next week,as MY new baby daughter!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 1) Prove you are a big girl by getting better grades. Until then I think a diaper is needed to keep you studying! 2) Yes and you will get paid for doing that. 3) Mommy puts a few drops of formula on her wrist to make sure it is not too warm for nursing. 4) Yes Ms. Davis you may keep Tommy as long as you wish! *Appreciate your comments. : )

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  Mommy,me would loves to be YOUR baby girl forever.I would be under your complete control!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  Thanks you are a wonderful baby girl. : )

lil sissie
 I can't pick one I like them all

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 That is a good compliment when you can't pick a favorite. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies. All naughty boys and girls should be put back in nappies until they learn to behave. I like thief the best          

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am happy you like the nappy instead of panties cappies, Have a great day!

jessybaby
Ill switch places with any of them. Ive actually been trying to find a job as a diaper tester.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 What a Great job modeling and testing adult diapers. I will give you my recommendation Jessybaby!
Miss_Poutyface
Wuv these captions Baby! How ever did you know about my punishment? And then turned it into such an adorable story. Thank you!!!  

Baby Butch
@ Miss_Poutyface
 Your welcome, the picture seemed perfect for you so I added the story. Glad you like it Miss Poutyface!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.