diaper nanny
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
theres a babysitter that will diaper anyone that comes using hypnosis and care.
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Josiedevil
That lived in a large chateau in the black forest
iwannadiapee
One day a 13 year old boy came and rang her door bell

Josiedevil
The door mysteriously creaked open, but no one was in sight. The boy walked in and the doors closed behind him and locked. He tried in vain to open them, and started to cry.
Sissy Snowy
A dark shadow stands at the staircase watching him in the shadows in silence as he wandered inside.

Trunksshe
The boy saw that there was no escape, so he slowly inched his way down the hallay, passing the stairs. They creaked loudly as he scurried into a kitchen.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
iwannadiapee
the dark figure walks up behind him and says,"hello young man you must be lost, my name is ashley but you can call me mommy"as she steps into the light and she turns out to be a cute 20 year old young lady

PrissyPansyPrincess
The boy yelps in girlish fright when the lights suddenly come on, and soon feels a quickly spreading warmth in his pants. Face red with embarassment, the poor little boy tries to keep himself from crying as he realizes that he can't stop himself from peeing his pants in front of this pretty lady!
iwannadiapee
The young lady notices his wet spot."do you need a diaper?"she said. As she laughs and says she was just kidding. but you do need some new clothes as she shows him to a big room with tons of cool clothes.

babygina
The boy walks into the room,and notices that there are only young girl clothes and dresses and skirts and blouses hanging in 1 closet,and in another one only baby girl type clothes.Nothing for a boy.There are also 2 dressers,one with very young girl training panties and regular panties on top,and training sized bra's.The other dresser had all types of diapering supplies.Various types of diapers,plastic panties,creams and powders,and baby bottles and pacifiers.

The yound lady then,spoke and YOU will now call me mommy,or mommee depending on the age I want you to be,and yes you will become my NEW daughter.

Were you begin your NEW life depends on YOUR attitude YOUNG LADY!!!!
DO WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING?
++
gogglestars

The boy walks into the room,and notices that there are only young girl clothes and dresses and skirts and blouses hanging in 1 closet,and in another one only baby girl type clothes.Nothing for a boy.There are also 2 dressers,one with very young girl training panties and regular panties on top,and training sized bra's.The other dresser had all types of diapering supplies.Various types of diapers,plastic panties,creams and powders,and baby bottles and pacifiers.

The yound lady then,spoke and YOU will now call me mommy,or mommee depending on the age I want you to be,and yes you will become my NEW daughter.

Were you begin your NEW life depends on YOUR attitude YOUNG LADY!!!!
DO WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING?  

"Not really, no," he said. "Why are you shouting at me?"

sissybabydreams
She replied "don't worry my little one, you will soon learn to accept your new life with me". But for now don't you think that we had better get some new clothes on you. The young boy agreed and said "yes mummy" but for some reason he didn't know why.

babyginagirl
Mummy now walks over to her NEW daughter and grabs her hand,now sweetie I need to know,do you want to be a bigger girl or my NEW baby girl? Whichever you do choose,mummy will make sure you are a perfectly dressed GIRL.NOW make your decision,if you can't,mummy will make it for you sweety.Now let's get you out of all your BOY clothes,you will NEVER need them again(smiling now at HER daughter).

sissybabydreams
I don't know how to be a big girl mummy so I suppose that I should be a baby instead, maybe after time I can grow up to be a big girl for you.
Do I have to wear girly clothes when we are out as well as at home, I don't want to look silly as a boy dressed as girl, if I have to choose then I would prefer to look like a girl.

babyginagirl
@ sissybabydreams
  Great,said my new mummy to me.Now just let me remove your shirt.My mummy then said arms up sweety pie,as I felt my shirt going up and over my head.Next I watched as my mummy bent over to remove my sneakers and then my socks.Next mummy told me was my pants and underware.I watched and felt as she unsnapped my jeans,and zipper.Mummy then slid my jeans down over my now wet bottom and crotch.Then I felt her fingers at my waist band of my underware,as she proceeded to slide it over my bottom.Now both my jeans and underware,wet as they were,were now down around my ankles.She then told me to hold onto her hands and step out of the mess of wet clothes.Which I then did,and she then told me,SWEETNESS(as she kissed my cheek),I can see you are embarressed,no need to be.I am your NEW mummy,and I will see you this way alot more.I began to whimper alittle,so mummy took one of the pacifiers from the BABY supplies,and put into my mouth.I was surprised as I eagerly accepted and began nursing it.

sissybabydreams
"You see sweetie, your instincts have taken over already, now only a true little baby girl would have taken the pink paci and started sucking straight away" said mummy in a soft a caring voice.
I felt so silly standing there sucking the paci with my cheeks going crimson red and my hands trying to cover my little boy bits.
"Its ok, there is no need to be shy in front of mummy, you only have what all little ones have hidden down there" said mummy, "if it starts growing then that is ok as well, it just means that you are enjoying everything. Mummy will make sure that it is nice and empty for you later, but I think that someone needs a nice bubble bath first".

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.