R DIAPER LOVER
New diaper lover captions from Baby Butch. Bonus mommy caption added.
Posted on
DIAPER LOVER - New diaper lover captions from Baby Butch. Bonus mommy caption added., Diaper Lover,Dominate,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion DIAPER LOVER - New diaper lover captions from Baby Butch. Bonus mommy caption added., Diaper Lover,Dominate,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
DIAPER LOVER - New diaper lover captions from Baby Butch. Bonus mommy caption added., Diaper Lover,Dominate,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
DIAPER LOVER - New diaper lover captions from Baby Butch. Bonus mommy caption added., Diaper Lover,Dominate,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
What cappie is best?
Baby Clare
8 votes
Dirty Don
2 votes
Expert
1 votes
Reward
4 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Hey i got in first this time. Lovely cappies baby  butch. I voted for Clare It would be great being treated as a baby again     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks for the compliment on the cappies. We should all be as lucky as Clare. LOL
Baby Puss
Great cappies Baby Butch! I like Clare the most. Such a caring mommy, to take such steps, for her now baby girl. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I agree Clare is fortunate to have such a caring and loving mommy. Another vote for Clare! Appreciate the compliment. : )

lil sissie
 These are great Baby Butch I like clare the best

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hello Lil Sissie, I am glad you like the cappies so much, thanks. You are the third in a row for Clare!
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like them all and like I said before I still can't make up my mind on one of them 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Hello Shamrock, I see I posted some tuff choices for voting. No problem, I am glad you like them all. : )

shaughn
I want to be baby clare . Someone please help me. awsome job 

Baby Butch
@ shaughn
 Great to hear the cappies are awesome! Good luck being Baby Clare, many would like that including me. I voted for Baby Clare too!
Bad Baby Donna
Hi there,am a transwomen&allso very big into being a very bad baby girl,who really loves to wear very wet adult pink plastic diapers&adult pink rubber diaper covers for up to 3or4days straight,while being in abdl pink psychiatric hospital #6point restraints laying face down&having my abdl shemale mommy come in&start spanking me good&hard telling me what a very bad baby dirty girl ive been,then while shes wearing her very wet adult plastic diaper&adult rubber diaper covers,she shoves her #11inch long,#6inch wide black cock hard,deep up my wet diaper and starts giving me very sexy,kinky adult diaper bondage anal sex for #2hours non stop&just befor she cums she shoves that long,fat black cock as hard,deep up my wet diaper&ejaculates about #8 spoons of warm,jiucy semen deep up my very wet adult plastic diaper&adult rubber diaper cover panties&my abdl shemale black mommy does this two me#3times a day for the #3 or #4 days that am wearing my very wet adult plastic diaper&adult rubber diaper covers,while am in psychiatric hospital #6point restraints,while i have a #3inch longinch wide black penis bondage gag all the way down my mouth.and Bad Baby Donna,oh so very much loves getting very wet diaper bondage anal sex #3times a day for #4days straight that #12times that i get that long,fat,hard black cock going hard,deep up my wet diaper giving me wet diaper bondage anal sex,and thats so much fucking semen up my wet diaper ass that alot of his warm,juicy semen comes back out on his long,fat,hard black cock and he will take out my black penis gag and shove his cock down my mouth and makes me swallow all of his semen,just like a very bad baby dirty girl whore should.Bad Baby Donna 

Baby Butch
@ Bad Baby Donna
 More information than I need to know as a cappie comment. You forgot to mention the cappies I posted. NO PROBLEM but feel free to start a thread of your own for this type of message.

babyginagirl

Baby Clare now begins to giggle,as she now feels the diarrhea filling her diaper,from being switched over to Similac baby formula feeds.Clare now begins to call for her mommee mommee mommee!!

Baby Donna,now begins to enjoy her NEW situation sooooo much,and is surprised as she begins to feel the warm wetness grow between her baby girl legs.She then blurts out Momme momme me's wet!!!

Paula,now begins to start to think just like the girl he wants to be.What dress or skirt should I wear over her my diapered bottom? She didn't even think about a choice of pants that a male would actually wear.

Bessy begins to think back,when her first wish was to be a mommy to a baby girl.Bessy has been unable to become pregnant,but has been able to produce breast milk through supplements.So then she tought about MAKING a baby girl out of a male subject.She then decided Hank would be that MALE,being very feminine in quality and stature.She then called and said she had a leak.Knowing fully that it would be Hank soon leeaking,once diapered and becoming her baby girl!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hello Babyginagirl - nice to see your comments again. I made you a personal caption and left a link in a PM weeks ago. I hope you are doing well. *hugs*
sissydina218
 enjoyed these captions baby butch voted for expert just a lovely look, and a bit jealous of paul/paula she really pulls off the look.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Always great to get your feedback on my cappies. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.