R Diaper Domination
New cappies about being forced to wear a diaper.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
 It so adorable and lovely. I know forced in diaper good way for me.
Love & kisses

Baby Butch

I am glad you like them Rainbow24. We all want to be forced into a diaper!

I made you a Ballerina cappie to include in the next thread with a Poll.

mike7521
Hello I'm new to this site.but its a happy day I just topd my girl two days ago aout how I would love to be forced to wear diapers and she was not into it but she tried it said noy somethinv she would realy like to do and today I'm off work and metting her for lunch and shetext me and said I have better have my diaper on when I get there.just wanted to post this.:-) happy and diapered day.

Baby Butch

Welcome to the site! I am glad it is a happy day for you. Sounds like the girlfriend is coming around to your way of thinking.

Good Luck, Baby Butch

jessybaby
Kerri sounds like she has a great Daddy
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

Posted by jessybaby

I thought you might like the enema diaper bondage caption!

jessybaby

Posted by Baby Butch

Posted by jessybaby

I thought you might like the enema diaper bondage caption!

Of course I would love this cappie, it has sooooo much of my favorite things. teehee

a new me teehee

Baby Butch

I could tell by reading your Diaper Diary entries and a few other things. I added the bondage for extra fun!

Hugs Baby Butch : )

sissydina218
really love your new captions butch, aw hell i can't really choose one i like best thanks

Baby Butch

Posted by sissydina218
really love your new captions butch, aw hell i can't really choose one i like best thanks

My efforts to make better cappies has been worth it again!

Hard to keep up with all the comments.

SissyBabyCassie
Sorry it took so long to comment, been having internet problems :(  Anywayssssss...I love IT! There so great love the story, I'm very lucky to have a great mommy but can't live 24/7.....yet...but thank you so much once again for honoring me with putting me in your cappies :) Please feel free to punish me for taking so long *giggles*

Big Huggies and Crinkly Butts!

Sissy Baby Cassie  

Baby Butch

I recieved your PM then wondered why you did not comment. Glad you liked the double caption of yourself so much.

I thought you needed some babying. Good thing you are back online again!

BabyBarby
really good! I always look forward to new cappies so much!!! xxx especially from you! x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch

Thanks Baby Barby, I though a little humiliation would brighten your day.

SissyDesiree
I have been incredibly busy with one thing and another for some time.  What greets me when I finally make it back here again (and finally have a chance to get back into a diaper again) but more excellent cappies by Baby Butch.  It's great to be back.

- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch

Welcome back Sissy Desiree, I noticed you were gone for a while. I started reading all your comments and ended up reading this first one last, he he.

I appreciate the compliments on my work and it is great to have them. I am now working on some new ways to create with my basic paint program.

I always admired the way others create a multi-image cappie in one setting.

baby5522
  I love your captions Baby Butch, I have made a whole new complete one my self: The Sissy Baby Man. It about time I made a new caption. I'm taking a bit of a break from puting the missing images back, since I have put back a fair few already and I'm tryng to make sure not to over do stuff. Keep up the good work.

*HUGS*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch

I am glad you love my captions PetBabyAmy. I like getting your comments as always and I appreciate them. I will check out your new caption very soon. Take you time putting images back, you are doing a good job of it so far.

Hugs Baby Butch

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.