R Diaper Dominance
There are various reasons to put an adult in diapers. Bonus PetBabyAmy cappies added.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Awww, mes isth so wery, wery happy Baby Butch fwo da captions dat ooo's made fwo me. Mes wuv dem so wery much and mes honored to hab an honor. *Giggles*

Mes wike and wuv da other cappies too and hab giben ooo 5 kwisses

Wuv, huggles & kwisses

Baby Butch
Wonnerful, mes pweased you hab spotted dese and wuv dem. Mes hab fun making bonus cappies fo ooo. Pwastic panties wif wuffles wub make yur day vewy happy.

*Smiles from Baby Butch*      

jessybaby
Babies all the way!!!!!!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
With a cute daughter like that mommy must be very careful when she is around her boyfriend. I see you are picking Babies as your favorite. *Hugs*

SissyBabyCassie
Awww these make me smile nothing better than domination in diapers! It's funny a person in a diaper can try and retain control but you cant because the dom doesn't see anything but a baby throwing a fit lol Great job Butch!

Baby Butch
I noticed a previous comment that you liked these type the best. I made several and posted some of them. You are a great friend and comment maker. I always like compliments on what I do. : )

Hugs Baby Butch
Prissie
I like the "Like Me" piccy. Glenda (or is it Barry?) can giggle and hop and skip and play or, if the weather's a bit chilly and she has a cold, have a good sneeze without worrying about bladder leaks.

Sitting here in a leg-revealing blue skort (love to show off my thighs in the first two days after Nairing my legs and arms),
   Prissie

Baby Butch
In this case Glenda is the girl in the picture showing her step brother Barry what he was going to be dressed up in. *giggles* I am sure he would be surprised.

I ran across a new diaper picture site and that model was all over the place. I like the diaper flashing shots a lot for a good caption.

Fank ooo Prissie fo dis reply!      

sissydina218
lovely new captions baby butch enjoyed seeing amy  all babied up but my favorite is toddler just for the picture nothing beats a diaper and school girl uniform.

Baby Butch
I  am happy to know your favorite cappie and thanks for commenting. Toddler would be my favorite except for the PetBabyAmy cappies.

TwisT
These are great :D great job. I absolutely love the forced into diapers captions

Baby Butch
Cool that is great TwisT. I am glad to provide some new cappies of this type for the site. Nice to know you love these!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.