All R Diaper Disturbances
More cappies about wearing diapers from Baby Butch.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissy boy

Can I be treated like Barry
SindyLu
honey the pics are so cute
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

jessybaby
I want the diapers from Hopeless! Also the outfit in gentleman, and i need one of those too
babyjosh
Nice caps! I especially liked 'Sweetie' how cute is that girl!?

Baby Butch

honey the pics are so cute  

Mes gwad ooo wike dem!

Baby Butch

I want the diapers from Hopeless! Also the outfit in gentleman, and i need one of those too  

Thanks for commenting on my cappies Jessybaby. : )

Baby Butch

Nice caps! I especially liked 'Sweetie' how cute is that girl!?  

I think she is cute and makes a good Cushies baby. I am glad you liked my new cappies.
Baby Butch

Can I be treated like Barry  

Sure you can if you have a sister!

BabyBarby
yeah really really good!! I love your cappies, I havent commented a lot lately been focusing on cappies so im going to go give fed back an all the cappies recently!! Baby Butch your so talented You bring joy to me and im sure a lot of other people!! Even small bits of happiness can make the differnece in a bad day turning into a good day or a good day to a great day!! xx
Baby Butch

yeah really really good!! I love your cappies, I havent commented a lot lately been focusing on cappies so im going to go give fed back an all the cappies recently!! Baby Butch your so talented You bring joy to me and im sure a lot of other people!! Even small bits of happiness can make the differnece in a bad day turning into a good day or a good day to a great day!! xx  

Wow, I don't get comments like this too often, thanks Baby Barby. I am glad to make you and other people happy with my work and maybe turn someones day around. Reading this certainly made my night more pleasant!

sarahpenguin
gosh adorable piccies and captions! Fanks so much!
Baby Butch

gosh adorable piccies and captions! Fanks so much!  

You're welcome, I am pleased that you like my cappies.

Baby Butch

This is supposed to be my thumbnail picture, so I put it back again.

misstresschloe
Very well done

Baby Butch

Very well done  

Thank you very much madame!
SissyDesiree
Hey, magic princess!

I put my thumbs in my ears and stick my tongue out.

Pbbtttthh!
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch

Hey, magic princess!

I put my thumbs in my ears and stick my tongue out.

Pbbtttthh!  

You should not of annoyed the magic princess. She just waved her wand and presto you are now a baby forever!

Baby Butch : )
SissyDesiree
Yippee!!! Thanks, Magic Princess!
- Sissy Desiree

Prissie
Baby Butch, I always enjoyed your work and am sorry that my busy schedule does not allow me as much time to participate here in our special place for sissies, as I would like. You can be assured I appreciate what you're doing. I love that picture of a girl wearing a diaper with a wet spot! And I would be thrilled if could be at an actual party where cute young girls are standing around having fun wearing diapers openly without shyness.

Curtsies and flounces and swishes,

Prissie
Baby Butch

Baby Butch, I always enjoyed your work and am sorry that my busy schedule does not allow me as much time to participate here in our special place for sissies, as I would like. You can be assured I appreciate what you're doing. I love that picture of a girl wearing a diaper with a wet spot! And I would be thrilled if could be at an actual party where cute young girls are standing around having fun wearing diapers openly without shyness.

Curtsies and flounces and swishes,

Prissie  

I appreciate the comment prissy and would also like to attend such a party. I like a lot of these ones myself, especially the first one. Her face tells how she feels. : )

baby james
Great stuff like always baby Butch! My favorite was hopeless!! Thanks for posting
babyboy745
great pictures thanks for sharing

Baby Butch

Great stuff like always baby Butch! My favorite was hopeless!! Thanks for posting  

You're welcome Baby James, I am glad you enjoyed the cappies.
Baby Butch

great pictures thanks for sharing  

Thanks for commenting on my cappies.

Princess Jaina
Fun stuff Butch!

I think I like #3 best... I hope she never, ever wakes up dry!

Thanks for sharing!
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.