PG Diaper Dependent Certificate
Who wants one?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Private message me or respond in this thread if you would like your own diaper certificate and I'll post it in the forum for all to see.

Name:
Certificate Signer's Name:
Certificate Signer's Title:
Any custom text you would like changed:
Any custom clip art or image:

P.S. I admit, I stole the template from submittingtomistresssebrina.blogspot.com, but I just loved it so much and had to have one for myself.
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Bobby__
I love it! Great job.  

I love it! Great job.    

Thank you Bobby! And what would you like yours to say? : )

sissyjessica77
I would be gratefull if you could make me one for my sissy scrap book. Thank you so much

Private message me or respond in this thread if you would like your own diaper certificate and I'll post it in the forum for all to see.

Name: Sissy Princess Jessica
Certificate Signer's Name: Steve
Certificate Signer's Title: Master

P.S. I admit, I stole the template from submittingtomistresssebrina.blogspot.com, but I just loved it so much and had to have one for myself.  

Diaperskirt
Aww, I would mot certainly love to be awarded a diapy certificate. ^_^
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

gigglesalot
I would wuv a diapy certy pwease!!!!
giggles

Name:
Certificate Signer's Name:
Certificate Signer's Title:

Diapered and Pretty!
SissyDesiree
Please may I have a certificate, too? The signer's name doesn't matter a whole lot. Perhaps there are some mommies here who'd like to sponsor some of us babies? If you want clip art ideas, any baby symbols would do: teddy bears, pacifiers, diaper pins, baby bottles, or whatever.

This is a really nice idea. Thanks!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

pinnellipee
name --pinnellipee

signed--Miss Virginia
I am sissy servant #727-820-633 AKA PINNELLIPEE
PROPERTY of Miss Cat (honor curtsy)
Sissy Kristol

name --pinnellipee

signed--Miss Virginia  

I would just love a certificate! I SO failed potty training!  :

Sissy Kristol

I would just love a certificate! I SO failed potty training!  :  

Name: Baby Bella
Certificate Signer's Name: Miss Eden
Certificate Signer's Title: Mommy
Any custom text you would like changed: No
Any custom clip art or image: Perhaps some diaper pins, blocks, bottles graphics somewhere... not really necessary though.
Robyn
How exciting and humiliating! I love it!!! Now I will have to think about what mine should say? I think my signature images might give some hints, they are clickable (blush).
Huggs,
Robyn-Anne

STLSissy
I would love one of these!

Name: Baby Ashley
Certificate Signer's Name: Crystal
Certificate Signer's Title: Mommy
Any custom text you would like changed: Keep Same
Any custom clip art or image: None
SissyDesiree
Mine isn't as colorful. I decided to go for a baby girl look, so I searched for clipart of a pink diaper pin and a diaper. I'm not completely satisfied with the diaper picture, but it's the best I could find that didn't have some web site's name scrawled all over it. I tried putting little hearts between the diaper pins and diapers, but they made the border too crowded, so I took them out. By accident I found a nice picture of a mommy changing her baby, which fit in perfectly with the theme I wanted. The fonts are limited on my machine, but I found some that seem to work. I also inserted a carriage return to put "potty training" all on one line, which looks better to me.

I created this in OpenOffice Impress, which is similar to PowerPoint. This made it easy to insert and position all the pictures. Then I took a screenshot and cropped it to fit the certificate.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

shannellie
Wow! That's great. And now it's official :) Take that to corporate, lol
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!
paula_c

Mine isn't as colorful. I decided to go for a baby girl look, so I searched for clipart of a pink diaper pin and a diaper. I'm not completely satisfied with the diaper picture, but it's the best I could find that didn't have some web site's name scrawled all over it. I tried putting little hearts between the diaper pins and diapers, but they made the border too crowded, so I took them out. By accident I found a nice picture of a mommy changing her baby, which fit in perfectly with the theme I wanted. The fonts are limited on my machine, but I found some that seem to work. I also inserted a carriage return to put "potty training" all on one line, which looks better to me.

I created this in OpenOffice Impress, which is similar to PowerPoint. This made it easy to insert and position all the pictures. Then I took a screenshot and cropped it to fit the certificate.

- Sissy Desiree  

I think both these certificates are so good, I just love the diaper and diaper pin clip art  -)
sissy girl   

SissyBabyCassie
I love it, I hope one day soon Mommy can hang this proudly on the refrigerator!
Sissysummer
very good i like the certificates i must try to make my own he he

mya
yeah if your still doing it i want one 
 Princess are kind, brave, beautiful and determined they can do or be anything 

even change the world.  

All girls are princess what you see in the Mirrors doesn't define you.

It doesn’t meter if you weren't born a girl. As long as your one at heart you too
are a princess 

mya
but what is it
 Princess are kind, brave, beautiful and determined they can do or be anything 

even change the world.  

All girls are princess what you see in the Mirrors doesn't define you.

It doesn’t meter if you weren't born a girl. As long as your one at heart you too
are a princess 

Prissie
Whoever came up with the above idea: Thanks for sharing it with us!

May you go to bed with a nice diaper on and wake up with your diaper body temperature warm and squoosh-squoosh wet!

Peace and Luv,
   Prissie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.