R Diaper Delight 3
Delight - a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment. Bonus Jason Blunt cappie added.
Posted on
Diaper Delight 3 - Delight - a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment. Bonus Jason Blunt cappie added., Sissybaby,Mistress,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diaper Delight 3 - Delight - a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment. Bonus Jason Blunt cappie added., Sissybaby,Mistress,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Delight 3 - Delight - a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment. Bonus Jason Blunt cappie added., Sissybaby,Mistress,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Delight 3 - Delight - a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment. Bonus Jason Blunt cappie added., Sissybaby,Mistress,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

trevor
Thanks baby butch  

Baby Butch
@ trevor
 Yur Welcomb Trevor! Mes wikes dat dwess ooo hab on.
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like them all,,,, and when is my pretty nursemaid and she have to dress me as a baby girl and diapered me up and bandaged my legs and my arms and my head to take me to the maternity ward nursery  ha ha ha ha ,,,,,,  PS,,,, hey if we dress as a sissy baby girl the maternity ward nursery good place to have fun with  the nurses ha ha  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Greetings Shamrock - Glad you love all of them! That all sounds good especially the part about having fun with the nurses.

diaprbayb

I have done Alice too  

Baby Butch
@ diaprbayb
You are looking good as Dorothy with the diaper and plastic panties. Great pic you added showing you look cute as Alice too!
sissydina218
oh wow I love it baby butch thank you so much, wish I had a babysitter named betty or anyone else for that matter. also really enjoyed dress up because of the wizard of oz theme and trevor he looks so very happy in his new dress. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Hi Sissydina - Glad you love the personal caption, was a pleasure to make it. Appreciate the feedback on the other favorites. We are not too old for a babysitter!

Fairy Boy
These are really good. Diaperbayb and Trevor's dresses are so cute! And Jason's top is awesome. xx  

Baby Butch
@ Fairy Boy
 Thanks for commenting Fairy Boy and I appreciate the feedback on the captions.
jessybaby
Oh my just $100?
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 $100 for your cousins is great since normally they would have to pay the babysitter by the hour. In your case you are Rented, giggles.

babyginagirl
Baby Butch,I soooooo want to be ANY of the above babies !!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Otay wif me, gwad ooo wike dem!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.