PG DIAPER COVERS, NOT UNDERPANTS
Fancy panties, to cover diapers.
Posted on
DIAPER COVERS, NOT UNDERPANTS  - Fancy panties, to cover diapers., Fancy diaper cover, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion DIAPER COVERS, NOT UNDERPANTS  - Fancy panties, to cover diapers., Fancy diaper cover, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
DIAPER COVERS, NOT UNDERPANTS  - Fancy panties, to cover diapers., Fancy diaper cover, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
DIAPER COVERS, NOT UNDERPANTS  - Fancy panties, to cover diapers., Fancy diaper cover, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
When mommy said, she had new underwear for me, I got excited and removed my diaper!  I was quickly corrected. She said, NO! Your new panties go over your diapers, and plastic pants! You know better then that! ☹️ Ohhhh! 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! You certainly should have seen that one coming honey - no big boy pants for you! Tho you might get a good spanking for taking your nappy off.
    Gotta say, they are lovely Baby Puss - the gold trim is just gorgeous. If a gold and white pretty dress follows then you'd best beware - Mommy might just have a big day out planned (giggle). xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  yes Kay, there may be a spanking coming, for removing my diaper. It is very suspenseful because, you just don’t know when that will come. The End???  (foreboding music comes up here).
RachelLeigh
Of course baby and there oh so cute perfect for sissy  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks RachelLeigh. I suppose, they are just what a sissy needs. Tee hee! 

lil sissie
Now Baby Puss You know better than to remove your nappy with out being told to by Mommy .If it was My Mommy You'd be standing next to Kay with a very red bottom also . The diaper cover is very nice reminds me of mine

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  Thanks lil sissie. I know better, I thought I was doing good. But I was framed, I tell ya! I just don’t know, if there isn’t a red bottom in my future? 
babygirlpansy
How Lovely, dear....this sissy is soon hopefully getting some new diaper pants as well 
permanently a sissybaby 

Baby Puss
@ babygirlpansy
  Thanks! Good luck with the new diaper pants. Sounds like fun! 

Baby Butch
I like those panties over plastic panties over a diaper. You are a ruffle panties sissybaby!

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Thanks Baby Butch! And, at least I can’t ruin a lovely pair of sissy panties this way. Lol.
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice frilly baby pants. Just what every sissy dreams about. It is good to see you plastic pants underneath other wise you you would geet a good spanking for spoiling them      

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  thank you. It is very true, they would be ruined. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.