The Diaper Club
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Welcome to the Diaper Club sweetie! Here, we have all the amenities to pamper our baby pretty! We have the sweetest mommy you could ever want [top left] to give you all of the love only a mommy can provide. There's your cute playmate [top right], who you're going to have lots of fun with! She just can't wait to play with you! There's your babysitter who will feed you, change you and sing you to sleep! Sure, she's still in diapers herself, but that just means she knows how you feel! There's your big sister who looks after you and, occasionally, plays a few cute little pranks on you! Just make sure there's no vinegar on your pacifier before it's slipped into your mouth! Then, last but not least, there's me , your best friend! I'm so glad you came here, honey! You'll have lots of fun and all the love you need with your new family - The Diaper Club!"

EDIT: Sorry about the old, small pic guys. This one's bigger but not too good quality.
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
I've got a bigger version of the piccie for you to enjoy, although I don't know if anyone will caption it now. I guess I was a little too specific in the title.
~*Christie Luv*~
  I'd love to join!   Oh what a cute cappie! I don't think I can make one better than that! But I'll make anyway tehe.

Britney, a long time AB lover, was so excited when she walked into Victoria Secret and saw the ad for their new line of underwear.

Wannabe_Baby
*Giggle* Oh, thank you so much Christie!  Your Cappie is so cute!

Oh, and don't you just love the Care4Baby logo (in the top right corner)? I'd love to be that girl!
~*Christie Luv*~
I know its so adorable!   I hope the baby stork didn't forget her there *giggle*

Wannabe_Baby
Lol, maybe the baby stork got lost on the way to finding the baby's house! The baby's looking much bigger nowadays . . .
sissylacy
Jason wondered why he was the only boy in class to be invited to Crystal's slember party. When he got to her house, he found out why. Within seconds of arriving, the girls stripped his clothes off and put him in a diaper, and training bra. Jason didn't protest his new clothes at all. The girls even braided his hair for him. Of course he didn't objectwhen one of the girls wanted to take a picture.

Dafne

Welcome to sissykiss, the web forum where all boys are truly little girls. As you can see we play hard, and still believe in diapers. After all whats a happy office, without your staff being happy in there rustling panties.
bubbleskirtlucy
A deal's a deal. We agreed to wear nothing but bras and diapers if you'd do the same. Now strip!

cassandra
One question where is the nearest clubhouse? 
Baby Akuto
Great pic. Wish I could think of a cap. If only there was a resturant were the servers were dressed like the one on the right, I'd be a regular at that resturant.

diaperedsassy23
Lovely photo. Wish I could be part of it.
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Baby_Princess_Amber
When Shaun arrived at the address for his new dorm he was amazed to find all of his roomates were adult babies. Little did he know that each all but one of the girls was once just like him.
ky_girlieboy

Kevin sat there with a paci in his mouth and a bottle in his hand .. now all girl.. was thinking that he should have said no when his sister and her friends asked him to join the club.. if he did .. then he would still be male.. now he is a girl forever and is a baby,
well he thought might as well enjoy my new life

BabyJackie
I like to know where a diaper club is so I can go
Sissy Baby Wendy
My kind of harem.

viewer09
Yeah way cute and sexy art.
sissybabyjames
cute....not much into the drawings

"Welcome to the Diaper Club sweetie! Here, we have all the amenities to pamper our baby pretty! We have the sweetest mommy you could ever want [top left] to give you all of the love only a mommy can provide. There's your cute playmate [top right], who you're going to have lots of fun with! She just can't wait to play with you! There's your babysitter
who will feed you, change you and sing you to sleep! Sure, she's still in diapers herself, but that just means she knows how you feel! There's your big sister who looks after you and, occasionally, plays a few cute little pranks on you! Just make sure there's no vinegar on your pacifier before it's slipped into your mouth! Then, last but not least, there's me , your best friend! I'm so glad you came here, honey! You'll have lots of fun and all the love you need with your new family - The Diaper Club!"

EDIT: Sorry about the old, small pic guys. This one's bigger but not too good quality.  

that would be a fun club to be a part of, do they exist???
kellymelissa30
What a nice piccies ^^

K-1
Cute picture
hugs and kisses
jinxz16
That looks like fun!

prissyprincess
   wooks wike a great club !!!   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
babie
a club med 4 those who are still young at heart
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

BobOnFire
thaT A CLUB I join in a heart beat great cap by the way
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.