R Diaper Cappies
More pictures and stories about adults wearing diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
it's so nicely and lovely
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
Thanks, glad you loved the cappies!
Zorroranma
your the best :) i love all your pictures !

Baby Butch
I am glad you love my work Zorroanma and appreciate the Reply.

KS
Cute cappies BB! I like the school dress best :)

Baby Butch
Thanks I kind of like all of these!
jessybaby
tie between my gifts and wet brian
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I like your taste in cappies, giggles.

Did you get your computer fixed?

meisababy
i like them a lot thank you   

Baby Butch
You're welcome Meisababy, have a nice night.
sissydina218
love the school caption

Baby Butch
Mes wub wuv to go to school wike dat.

jessybaby
No BB I have been using my phone
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
That's too bad Jessybaby, computers are too expensive these days.

Try Dell online for better prices and you can choose your programs.
BabyBarby
first anird image are super cute! I luvs them
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
That's great Baby Barby, those stand out as very nice images. : )

SissyBabyCassie
I love your cappies so much I would love to be featured in your cappies again they make me super happy :) I hope your well baby butch :) also thanks for checking up on me now and again it really means alot :)

Baby Butch
I am glad you still love my cappies and am doing well most of the time. I hope all is well with you including college. I made you a cappie and will post it later this weekend.

Baby Butch : )

SissyBabyCassie
@ Baby Butch
  Your amazing thank you soooo much :) Yes Im doing well, graduate in 4 months and I got a new job so life is good :)
PissyPrincess
I think on her son's 18th birthday mom had no intention of allowing her son to go to college after high school; they must have replaced all his rock'n'roll band posters with Disney Princess posters, painted his walls pink, replaced his bed with a crib, his play-station with a play pen.

I think now the Birthday Boy gets to spend his career at home with Mommy in his play pen during her daytime television programs; like The Talk, Martha Stewart, Hot in Cleveland, Judge Judy, Judge Pirro, Judge Marilyn Milian, or pretty much any TV Judge, along with Ricki Lake (didn't her show revive?)

Baby gets to just sit and get used to sucking on his ba-ba while Mommy does laundry and daily chores, That would be a great story for me to read.

Baby Butch
Sounds like a good scenario to me, but all those shows could be replaced with cartoons and old sit coms like Leave It To Beaver, he he. I appreciate the long comment. Only thing missing is the picture. Have a nice day!

PissyPrincess
@ Baby Butch
  I will, thank you for posting. Maybe one day you could make a picture captioned story of my suggestion :)

Baby Butch
@ PissyPrincess
  OK, I thought maybe that was what you wanted but was not sure. I can refer to your comment and do that, with your TV shows included. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.