All R Diaper Boys and Diaper Girls
New cappies about wearing diapers under various circumstances.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
31 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Jennifer Funshine
This is a really good selection, Baby Butch! Each caption I think has its strengths
but I really felt that your first one had the perfect combination of story and image.
My other two favorites were "Dominated" and "Good Idea" but with Christmas almost
upon us, "Grandchild" was the clear winner for me. Thanks for posting them :)
paula_c
They are all really great captions and pics, I like 'explain' as it is such a humiliation being displayed and made to explain to others why I'm in diapers :)
sissy girl   

jessybaby
I plan on moving soon. Anyone have a room for rent like Sally's?
Baby Butch

This is a really good selection, Baby Butch! Each caption I think has its strengths
but I really felt that your first one had the perfect combination of story and image.
My other two favorites were "Dominated" and "Good Idea" but with Christmas almost

You're welcome Jennifer, I am glad you liked so many of the choices. I appreciate the comment and vote.

Baby Butch

They are all really great captions and pics, I like 'explain' as it is such a humiliation being displayed and made to explain to others why I'm in diapers :)  

I am glad you liked these cappies paula_c. As you know a little humiliation makes a better cappie. This one is the different with the girl being exposed in front of males.
Baby Butch

I plan on moving soon. Anyone have a room for rent like Sally's?  

If I find one I will have to take it myself. I like the big rocking horse. : )

Prissie
I wore a diaper this morning. My month-old grandchild wears them all the time. I like disposables (Depends Max Absorbent Pull Up Underwear for Women - I love the pink color!) while the real baby in my family wears cloth diapers.

I luv them cute pictures above!

Peace and Luv,

Prissie
meisababy
i like them a lot thank you for the good work

Baby Butch

I wore a diaper this morning. My month-old grandchild wears them all the time. I like disposables (Depends Max Absorbent Pull Up Underwear for Women - I love the pink color!) while the real baby in my family wears cloth diapers.

I luv them cute pictures above!

Peace and Luv,

Prissie  

Sounds like there are 2 babies in your family. I also like disposable diapers, mainly because you just throw them away.

I hate going to a laundry with adult cloth diapers, he he. I am glad you loved the cappies!
Baby Butch

i like them a lot thank you for the good work  

I appreciate the comment meisababy.

Thanks for the participation in the polls everyone.

Dirperdude42
I loved cap number two
jessybaby
I have already had to explain to several people about wearing nappies, but having to explain to all my family and friends while dressed in just a nappy would be difficult for me.
a new me teehee

sarahpenguin
Gosh these were all cute! I wiked da First Day da best :) *waves an huggles anna baby bottle full obs baby eggynog anna tickle anna bottomy pat*
Baby Butch

I loved cap number two  

Thanks that one appears to be a favorite of many voters.

Baby Butch

I have already had to explain to several people about wearing nappies, but having to explain to all my family and friends while dressed in just a nappy would be difficult for me.  

Yes I would find that quite embarrassing too!
Baby Butch

Gosh these were all cute! I wiked da First Day da best :) *waves an huggles anna baby bottle full obs baby eggynog anna tickle anna bottomy pat*  

Fanks for voting on da First Day, I was going to but picked Grandchild instead.

Arcane_Soul
Some of your best yet. Always a treat to see!
Baby Butch

Some of your best yet. Always a treat to see!  

Thanks a lot friend, I am glad you liked the cappies.

BabyJohnny
voted for number 2 but looooved them all :)
Baby Butch

voted for number 2 but looooved them all :)  

I lke the comment, I am glad you liked the cappies and voted.

SissyDesiree

Those are my three favorites as well.

The big rocking horse would be lots of fun to ride, especially with a messy diaper!
babygina

Well Sally thought to herself,Now I do not have to worry about anyhting.I always fantasized,what it would be like to be regressed.I guess NOW,I am going to actually enjoy this!!!           0 1 2 3 4 5

Jenny,was NOW feeling very sore,between her legs,especially when Connie told her.Yes Jenny,your balls and penis are NOW gone.You now have a vagina,just like ALL girls do.You will learn to love being mommy's wittle BABY girl.Maybe someday,we will move you onto potty training,but that will not be for a long long time.Now just get used to ALL your NEW baby girl life and using your diapers!! 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Brad thought to himself,WOW how did mom every figure out that I ONLY wanted to be a BABY girl.He thought to himself,I can't make it look like I am really enjoying this,but I really am. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5

WOW,how did her daddy REALLY know that she truely loved wearing and using diapers.She thought to herself,I am going to really need to fuss and whine about this being put into diapers by daddy.But I am going to just LOVE wearing and using my diapers,I only hope daddy will allow me to also act just like a baby in the future!! 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5

Clark was NOW going to LOVE being the NEW baby girl of the family.That is ALL he ever dreamed about being,is a GIRL.If he had to start being a BABY girl,then that was totally agreeable to him. 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Enjoying the NEW life!!
++

Baby Butch
I was expecting to see a comment on my cappies. This is actually not the Forum to recaption pictures. That Forum is called Caption Me and is just below this one.

Nice job with the new storylines BTW.
sarahpenguin

Enjoying the NEW life!!  

Wiked your expansions too :) *huggles anna bottomy pat anna bottle obs baby eggynog*

Baby Butch
Moved to my gallery since I posted a few more threads.
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.