Deviant Sissies
Sissy pics from Deviantart
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've got a Deviantart account and I happen to come across a lot more feminization and sissification pictures on there than you might expect, so I figured I'd start a thread to show some of the better ones.

Here's one I found just a few minutes ago.

This next one is an old favorite of mine.

Last Post
105 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 104 posts
Page 1 of 5
Go to the page:    
Submit

little_boy_pink
Hehe nice. Thanks for sharing.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
these are some cute sexy transformtions hehe

Andreea
I think the first one could be improved by offering at least some hint that the protagonist's "new life" will be a happy one (rather than ending on that rather creepy "auction" note).

The second one, however, I have no hesitation in pronouncing as sheer guilty pleasure to read.  Thank you very much for discovering it for us.  Does that particular Deviant artist have any more along those lines?
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
DeliaPink
Omigosh!That second one is Sooo hot!Please post anymore you find pretty please with sugar on top.Could you even post a linkee to the Deviant art page?
Thank you.
Huggles & Kisses,
Delia

emma_sissy
These are absolutely delicious! Thanks!

Emma
PinkPlasticPanties

I think the first one could be improved by offering at least some hint that the protagonist's "new life" will be a happy one (rather than ending on that rather creepy "auction" note).  

*giggles* But the auction note is a well used trope in sissy fiction. Not so much a creepy ending but a promise of forced sexual awakening and discovery, ending in the sissy crying for her male half, but truly loving the degradation of her situation. All the while removing that element of control and blame, allowing the sissy reading the story to identify and work on their own wish fulfillment.  

The second one, however, I have no hesitation in pronouncing as sheer guilty pleasure to read.  Thank you very much for discovering it for us.  Does that particular Deviant artist have any more along those lines?  

Awww! I think you accept your self better than most of us do. I have grown to be comfortable simply admitting my sissy desires and living them more and more, but there is that scared little sissy that started this trip who still craves the complete abandon only possible in forced feminization/ babyhood. Remember that art and iconography are intimately tied to each other, and that understanding and accepting the iconic language of a form is as fundamental to appreciating it as is the subject matter being "what turns you on".

PinkPlasticPanties
  itrainsissies, those were wonderful! When I clicked here I was hoping to find a discussion about me, though! 
CKgirl
OMG, I just LOVE the kitty comic tysm!!
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!

Andreea

Awww! I think you accept your self better than most of us do. I have grown to be comfortable simply admitting my sissy desires and living them more and more, but there is that scared little sissy that started this trip who still craves the complete abandon only possible in forced feminization/ babyhood. Remember that art and iconography are intimately tied to each other, and that understanding and accepting the iconic language of a form is as fundamental to appreciating it as is the subject matter being "what turns you on".

Not only are you sweet... You are intimidatingly intellectual.  

I wasn't aware, in all honesty, that the auction was a typical plot device of this sort of fiction, though I have seen similar things (Men turned into living mannequins / robots and being sold to shops, for example). My main gripe with the above story, though, is that there is no hint given at all that the protagonist even has a buried desire that this should happen to him, and I am not so intoxicated with my sissiness as to assume that everyone secretly desires to be gorgeously feminised.   I liked the second story better because the emphasis shifts to an ecstatic sense of both desire and acceptance, which I feel should be the proper sort of ending for any forced-fem story.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Iris
*having trouble typing since she sliced up her finger at work last night*

Well since you all liked these so much here's a page for a girl who specializes in forced fem art and comics. =D

http://leila-stoat.deviantart.com/

Here's a few examples of her work too.

And here's another favorite.

http://dovsherman.deviantart.com/

I know you girls will like her since almost all of her art involves sissy and lolita clothes. =3

In fact, if any of you have the KiSS doll program she has possibly the BEST dress up game I've ever seen featuring Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7. For those of you who aren't gamers, he actually does crossdress once in the game. Its to get into a mansion to rescue his friend (the owner, Don Cornero, is a notorious womanizer and only allows women to enter) but whatever, he's in a dress. =D And its spawned a metric ton of fanart, here's one she did, my personal fav.

Check out their favorites too, but just so you know if you don't have a Devaintart account you won't be able to see any marked "Mature". Which unfortunately, includes some really good ones. D=

Sooo yah, enjoy. ^_^

EDIT:

Just an afterthought, but why not:

TobuBunny
I love them they are sooo cute
"In Dreams All Truths Can Be Found...."-Tobu Bunny
Areistria
much love for that kitty one :)

oh and I like the Cloud one too, I'm keeping that. Square definately knew what they were doing by making him crossdress :)

jamespir
i like the third one and the last one best really cool
Andreea

Flowers on account of your poor finger. :( Thank you for typing these up, in spite of what can hardly have been a pleasant experience. The businessman getting his comeuppance is the definite highlight, although in a sense it seems far too nice a fate for him (though he would no doubt be the last to appreciate it...).

Lavander

*giggles* But the auction note is a well used trope in sissy fiction. Not so much a creepy ending but a promise of forced sexual awakening and discovery, ending in the sissy crying for her male half, but truly loving the degradation of her situation. All the while removing that element of control and blame, allowing the sissy reading the story to identify and work on their own wish fulfillment.  

Has baby been into mommy's books again??

:

NOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOooooooOooOOOOoo!!! My books!!

:

Look at what you've done to Mommy's books! You've ruined them! Now I'm going to ruin your little behinny!

:

itrainsissies: So sorry to hear about your finger, nothing serious I hope.

~ Items ~

Areistria
and if you've ever wondered what Cloud would look like crossplaying as a moogle, then he'd probably look something like this

which by the way is a pretty cute costume, why have I never seen any of these?! ^_^;;

Iris
Dunno, she's really done a wonderful job with that game. You can even unlock more costumes by doing minigames too. (Minigame -> earn Gil (FF universe money) -> Buy new costume sets).

Here's an interesting few pictures from a guy who does a lot of TG hypnosis. =3

http://crazycowproductions.deviantart.com/

He also does breast enlargement and superheroes. Some of his arts kinda bizzare, but a lot of it is pretty neat.

Anyway, anyone out there a pokemon fangirl?

And here's an interesting bit of a TF comic he did. I liked it a lot. ^_^

And that is why you should leave your sister's diary alone. o_o() She'll put the voodoo on you!

Last minute pic again. This one isn't TG but I like it anyway. ^_^

Misty from pokemon hypnotized into thinking she's an Ekans.
DeliaPink
WOW WOW WOW.Thank you sooo muchie for posting moore.I love them.Soo cute.Thank you for posting the deviantart linkee as well.You have a good eye for what SK likes.I look forward to any future posts you make yessum yes.
Huggles & Kissies

boundandwet
i love the first 1'
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
boundandwet
great job they are all amazing
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.

Iris
Well, since I'm running out of specific artists I'm just gonna post some of my favorites from something I mentioned earlier?

Remember how I said that the crossdressing scene in Final Fantasy 7 spawned a ton of fanart? I wasn't kidding. =3

This next one is read like a manga by the way. Right to Left.

This part is pretty much what does happen in the game:

And... Incase any non-gamers are curious. This is what he actually looks like normally:

Pretty big sword eh? Wonder if he's compensating for something. =P
Areistria
haha! oh I do heart Cloud, but I can't help feeling sorry for him. I mean he's got a lot to deal with and on top of all that he's got to cope with people making him crossdress all the time ^_^

Lavander
TEEHEE!!! "You thought of EVERYTHING!" He could have gotten away without that part of the disguise... if he wanted to!

~ Items ~

Jennifer Funshine
In a word: Magnificent! I really appreciate the time and effort
it took you to find such wonderful piccies for us all-- Thank you :)

1abee_baby
Oddly enough, all of those pictures of Cloud in a dress make him look more masculine than he really is . . . 

Kidding. Kind of. I'm not a Cloud fan.
0 - 25 of 104 posts
Page 1 of 5
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.