PG 13 Deserves a good caption
Unlike alot of pictures I find. A deserving caption does not come easily. I need everyones help define this image. its worth a good caption or story. thank you.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Look me in the eye and tell me you don`t enjoy this
Gallery Images by twisted sister
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ran
That's right, keep your thumb in there. If you're a good pet, someday you'll be able to graduate to owner, just like I did.
Kitten_Katt
Hey! Is Ben an Lisa!

frillyboy
Thats it, suck your thumb like a good puppy. Now you better use those diapers before dinner, otherwise, you will be in for a long and harsh spanking. After dinner I will change you into a fresh pair of diapers and then its off to bed. Then in the morning, I will feed you breakfast and then give you a bath, after cleaning that bum of yours of course. Then I will take you out for a walk. I just got this cute new collar and matching leash for you. And don't forget to walk on all fours like a good puppy. If you behave like the little puppy I expect you to be, then MAYBE I will keep you as a boy. For now at least.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
c2bear
You knew the agreement when asked to live here we all must wear diapers and use them. It's not that bad have someone changing your diaper you get used to it. If you don't lie down you going to have stay in wet diaper till later on. You have till the count of three to get in position or else little puppy.

Baby Butch

"I don't care if you like it or not," said the maid, "if you wet the bed, you need diapers."
TBOnPhxAZ
Two of my favorite things... Furries and diapers..

HFXSissy
That's the last time you'll make fun of me for needing diapers puppy boy.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.