Does Demi Lovato wet the bed???
A tweet from twitter
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Demi Lovato (Disney TV/Movie star and singer) put this up on twitter this morning. This does not say for sure that she is a bed wetter but it makes me think that she is.

-Sissy Boy-

ddlovatoEw.. I woke up soaking wet and freezing cold. I haaaate this feeling!;%#&!!
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

steffpink
giggles.. Not sure, but her real life friend Selena Gomez is very pretty and she'd look very cute in adult baby dress and diaper :)
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
sissy_boy01
No question to that I would Love to see Selena as a baby girl. Maybe "Alex" on Wizards could mess up a youth spell and end up as one. Here's hoping

-Sissy Boy-

P.S. here is a link to as close as we will probably ever get (unfortunately) http://twitpic.com/dipm1

OopsiePanty
If that really is a comment related to wetting the bed I feel a little bad for her. When you wet and cannot control it is completely different than when you wet by choice. Hopefully she was just sleeping outside under the stars and it was the dew or something.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
sissy_boy01
Well I believe she was in LA (learning dance moves for "Camp Rock 2") (she left for Canada today) so I don't think it was caused by due but, maybe sleeping on beach and the tide started to come in? That or just a cold sweat I know I hate when I wake up with a cold sweat.

-Sissy Boy-

oooooh i hope shes a bedwetter ;)
sissy_boy01
Another tweet that she might have a little AB in her from the other day.

ddlovato Don't ever ask @Willyville for a mug, or he'll hand you a sippy cup.
2:30 PM Jan 10th from web

-Sissy boy-

baby_sara
Unless its an older post, it looks like it was deleted...lol aww poor baby
sissy_boy01

Unless its an older post, it looks like it was deleted...lol aww poor baby  

Both post are still there the "woke up wet" post was on Aug 24 2009 at 11 30 PM EST

Princess Rose
Awww, look at her cute dress, there must be a dipaer under there, I order it!
sissy_boy01

That costume is from the episode "doll house" where she shrinks herself down so she can use her old doll house as a art studio but, gets trapped when she loses her wond and her parents give the doll house away not knowing Alex was in it. While diapers are never brought up she does do a VERY cute "potty dance" and tells Harper to "always reminder her to go to the bathroom before she goes in there"! She is suck in there for quite some time and when shown later she no longer needs to go potty. What happened did she wet herself or is there in fact a diaper under that cute doll's dress!

-Sissy Boy-

OopsiePanty
What is Doll House and what season, disc is this episode on?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.

sissy_boy01

What is Doll House and what season, disc is this episode on?  

It just aired for the first time last month. It would not be on dvd yet. It is set to replay this Wednesday (1/20/2010) at 5PM est on the Disney Channel if you are in the US! and again on 01/29/2009 at 8 PM

-Sissy Boy-

OopsiePanty

It just aired for the first time last month. It would not be on dvd yet. It is set to replay this Wednesday (1/20/2010) at 5PM est on the Disney Channel if you are in the US! and again on 01/29/2009 at 8 PM

-Sissy Boy-  

Darn, we don't have TV here :(

OopsiePanty

-Sissy Boy-  

Darn, we can't get TV here :(

sissy_boy01

Darn, we can't get TV here :(  

You can actully watch the full episode on-line. Here is a link it doesn't take you to stright to the "Doll House" episode but right now it is the 3rd one down. I'm not sure how long they will keep this up I would guess for most of this season so that would be till about the summer of 2010 but I make no promisses!

http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=153586&playlistID=169443&playlistPanelID=dxd_media_playlist&#/videos/tvshows/

-Sissy Boy-
sissy_boy01
It looks like they are only keeping a few full episode on-line so I would veiw this ASAP if you want to watch it that is!

-Sissy Boy-

OopsiePanty

You can actully watch the full episode on-line. Here is a link it doesn't take you to stright to the "Doll House" episode but right now it is the 3rd one down. I'm not sure how long they will keep this up I would guess for most of this season so that would be till about the summer of 2010 but I make no promisses!

http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=153586&playlistID=169443&playlistPanelID=dxd_media_playlist&#/videos/tvshows/

-Sissy Boy-  

That link and the link to the videos both just bring up the index page for the site. Maybe it is because I do not have broadband internet?

Do they have DL links for their episodes like Gametrailers.com does? If so could you pls link that link to here (wmv preferred if there are choices).

sissy_boy01

Princess Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Rose
That costume is from the episode "doll house" where she shrinks herself down so she can use her old doll house as a art studio but, gets trapped when she loses her wond and her parents give the doll house away not knowing Alex was in it. While diapers are never brought up she does do a VERY cute "potty dance" and tells Harper to "always reminder her to go to the bathroom before she goes in there"! She is suck in there for quite some time and when shown later she no longer needs to go potty. What happened did she wet herself or is there in fact a diaper under that cute doll's dress!

-Sissy Boy-  

I have seen it.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.